Author Topic: A BUNCH OF AIRPORT CONFIGURATIONS (100+) IN GSX2 & FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL  (Read 410649 times)

EilonKlein

Re: A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2018, 04:40:21 pm »
The EGKK folders in the Dropbox are empty  :-[
check again.
Now i see the files.
Thanks you!

Guenseli

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2018, 05:12:45 pm »
This is a very impressive package!
Many thanks!!!

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2018, 09:32:11 pm »
This is a very impressive package!
Many thanks!!!
thanks mate!
Yeap, that airport and many more to come. That one in particularly is a must since the scenery is pretty bad. I complaint to AS since they sell it as P4D and it doesnt even have a propper ground texture. Of course, a year later I am still waiting for response. LOL. I am amazed that company is still doing business.
cheers

yvesamuel

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2018, 12:31:11 pm »
Hi,

Thank's for your great job.
Could you please, when you upload a file, use different names, for instance adding the date, so it is easer for us to follow what you update.

Thank's in advance and regards
Yves

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2018, 12:39:54 pm »
Hi,

Thank's for your great job.
Could you please, when you upload a file, use different names, for instance adding the date, so it is easer for us to follow what you update.

Thank's in advance and regards
Yves
hello, I thought of that, and being such a nuisance, a friend of mine told me that he keeps a log himself, i am editing scenarios that have not been finished all the time. The case of LFPG is the only one that I published before being finished. for you is quite simple. do this. put all your .INI files (the ones in roaming, that really are the ony ones necessary since the rest, the Compiling tool of gsx2 does very smartly with one button. once you have them in that folder, you see th dates of the files on the right. if there is any changes in my folder, you will see them there at one glance. something ike this (which by the way looks identical as your Virtuali\GSX folder. There the airports are classified by icao.

westman

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2018, 05:37:31 pm »
Thanks, great work
saved a lot of time  :-*

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2018, 08:19:27 pm »
I just tried to install EDDF and followed the instructions in the readme file. If I then try to use SODE there comes the message that there are no triggerable objects in reach.

Please read this post, which explains why you shouldn't use the normal SODE TAB-S menu with GSX:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,18371.msg128201.html#msg128201

Umberto, do you know what am i doing wrong? i managed in other sceneries to do heavy configuration, but for some wird reason in LEMD is not working. attached pics.
only one gate is available to board
thanks again!

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2018, 06:31:29 pm »
thanks for all of these, they are amazing.  when you get a chance.. budapest lhsimulations for p3d v4 would be fab
Hi Fruiity.. unfortunately LHBP has the few gates to be part of the arquitecture of the building, thus i can not erase them unless i edited the scenery itsef, which is way beyong my technical skills. i checked for a couple of hours the ADE program and is too complex for me. I wanted to do this in a couple of airports that have this problem Sorry.
Today i added in the link LEMD that I purchased yesterday in AS from Simwings. is pretty amazing. Do not install de Sode folder and is ready to go! almos 90 fingers available for GSX2..
Enjoy.

cartayna

• Beta tester
A BUNCH OF CONFIGURATIONS AIRPORTS IN GSX2
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2018, 01:19:54 am »
Quote from: cartayna link=-topic=19008.msg131922#msg131922 date=1537723708
Hello guys, more additions and improvements of existing Airports in the cartayna GSX2 Airports.
DOWNLOAD->https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bdkjqee8x1w57lm/AAAl4p_7jyl6jBmHnH1gumjRa?dl=0

1. Added the new Simwings AS LEMD Madrid Barajas. More than 80 jetways available for GSX2. The new airport is really amazing, and here GSX2 makes a BIG difference in the scenario.
2. Fixed EDDT issue of Gates 9-12 not working.
3. EDDB improved.

A total now of 35 European Airports.
Coming next...finish the few gates left of LFPG (inmense GSX2 job), will start working in Poland and other Western Europe major airports, Russia...

ENJOY!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:04:31 am by cartayna »

mulgrave

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2018, 02:07:58 am »
Hi,

thanks for the good work.

installed your files for new As Madrid airport but all default jetways in T gates were gone and no other GSX 2 jetways installed in other gates.

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2018, 12:38:31 pm »
Awsome Job!

A word to Vienna, this did not work for me, cause the new vienna has already SODE Jetways as I saw :)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 12:50:13 pm by AUA9085 »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2018, 12:55:57 pm »
Hi,

thanks for the good work.

installed your files for new As Madrid airport but all default jetways in T gates were gone and no other GSX 2 jetways installed in other gates.
Hi Mulgrave,
It is important to follow very precisely the instructions and in particular in LEMD there are extra README file in the folder:
1. do not install the SODE for that airport.
2. Make sure you run the LEMDConfig from the scenery to set the AFCAD settings to all runways.
let me know if you need help.
Also be advise that in that particular airport I include Airport Charts with the 81 gates or so that are available for the airport. Heavy gates in Terminal 4 can not be substituted by GSX2 for some reason (in my Sim if i try to edit those gates, my sim crashes. FSDT says it might have to do with the AFCAD of the scenery). But still you have tons of GSX2 gates to go to for small and medium aircrafts, also heavy in terminal T. The other HEAVY in terminal 4  can still  be operated by CTRL+J using the scenery jetways..
Cheers.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:12:27 pm by cartayna »

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2018, 01:06:47 pm »
Awsome Job!

A word to Vienna, this did not work for me, cause the new vienna has already SODE Jetways as I saw :)
Hi AUA,
I have SODE for LOWW set to off. Is as simple as going to the folder C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml and changing the file name of LOWW SODE to  "FlyTampa_LOWW.off".
Thanks for bringing it to my atention. i will make a note on that folder for the rest of the users.
Let me know if it works. It does for me.
Cheers

BBoyJD10

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2018, 06:56:42 pm »
Please do UK2000 heathrow!

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2018, 09:04:12 pm »
Please do UK2000 heathrow!
sorry, i do not have it, i purchased EGLL instead..!  :(