Author Topic: SODE Jetways not detected  (Read 1879 times)

CBT_Phoenix

SODE Jetways not detected
« on: June 16, 2020, 03:20:58 am »
Hi everyone!

I've recently tried to work on an MK Studios Rome LIRF profile for GSX L2, but I've encountered the following inconvenience:

GSX does not detect SODE jetways at those gates that do have custom SODE jetways.
In some cases, the jetways are not detected at all. While in other cases, in the configuration menu it creates 2 jetways objects, but not as SODE XML jetways, and in the jetway configuration tabs those are blank.
I've noticed this issue shortly after I started my work on this custom profile, so I don't know for how long it has been there. I can ensure it used to detect the correct jetways, but now it really seems to not recognize them.

The issue happens only in LIRF (so far). I've tried to run the Live Updater, and updated SODE to v1.7.1 (downloaded through Orbx Central).

Thanks to anyone in advance  :)

Regards,
Giovanni

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SODE Jetways not detected
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 09:26:59 pm »
It seems you haven't the latest Live Update, we fixed the problem of SODE jetways not excluding GSX L2 jetways in yesterday's update.

CBT_Phoenix

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 10:18:57 pm »
It seems you haven't the latest Live Update, we fixed the problem of SODE jetways not excluding GSX L2 jetways in yesterday's update.

Hi! Thank you for the answer.
However, the problem still persists. I've run the Live Updater once again just now, and even downloaded and ran the GSX installer from the FSDT website.
It still creates replacement jetways at parkings with custom SODE jetways (that are recognized and triggerable by the SODE engine); and GSX doesn't detect the SODE jetways.

CBT_Phoenix

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 07:23:38 am »
The issue is now resolved. After trying several times, the only way I could find to make GSX recognize the scenery's jetways was by completely disable the antivirus, run the Live Updater, and enable the antivirus again.

Thank you very much for the quick help!  :)