Author Topic: PACSIM RCTP Jetways  (Read 9530 times)

N76055

• AirTeamImages
PACSIM RCTP Jetways
« on: September 18, 2018, 03:32:19 am »
Rename all files containing 'jetw' in your RCTP scenery folder to .asdf or other extension to prevent them loading into scenery.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:49:42 am by N76055 »

Raphael

Re: PACSIM RCTP Jetways
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 12:29:49 am »
Great one!....

Thanks 8)

divinglyc

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 11:13:43 am »
Thanks a lot!! :D
However, I cannot see the pilots and passengers boarding animation(when boarding from stair, not jetways).
I have applied the .ini file for the PacSim RCTP and there are SODE jetways.
However, when boarding with stairs, I see no passengers walking.
I see the bus driving in, stopped, and the door open, but no one gets off the bus to board and then the bus drove away..
Could it be something wrong?
Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 01:58:56 pm by divinglyc »

dickxxx

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 07:40:29 am »
Thank you very much for your work ! RCTP is a beautiful airport and the sode jetways add even more to that now.
And  @ divinglyc : I do see passengers when deboarding by stairs. This file works perfectly for me.

thx / best regards / Dick

divinglyc

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 07:48:26 am »
Thank you very much for your work ! RCTP is a beautiful airport and the sode jetways add even more to that now.
And  @ divinglyc : I do see passengers when deboarding by stairs. This file works perfectly for me.

Thanks! Did you try boarding? Could you please test if you can see passengers and pilots boarding in RCTP at Gate 801 or 802?
Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 11:26:30 am by divinglyc »

dickxxx

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 08:27:28 am »
Yes, I do see (de)boarding at the gates you mention. For me they work like they are supposed to.
b rdgs / Dick

trisho0

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 08:39:54 pm »
And  @ divinglyc : I do see passengers when deboarding by stairs. This file works perfectly for me.

Thanks! Did you try boarding? Could you please test if you can see passengers and pilots boarding in RCTP at Gate 801 or 802?
Thanks!

I don't see any jetways in Gates 801 or 802.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 07:57:22 pm »
Rename all files containing 'jetw' in your RCTP scenery folder to .asdf or other extension to prevent them loading into scenery.

Hi there, I used to have that problem and it was solved by TOTALLY uninstalling the original GSX and the new gsx2 to install the installer for GSX2 that does both.. and it was solved... every once in a while it might happen, but not as you describe.
i have done a whole bunch of airports and i am working in a tutorial that will be publish tomorrow.  if you guys want, here is the page i created in this Forum. there i will place my tutorial link.

Thanks for sharing..!

See: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.0.html

Cheers,
Cartayna

simonedestradis

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 05:30:50 pm »

Hi,
I have applied the changes as you suggest, but the "Coautl" program stops (only with RCTP). I attached below the error report that gives me the program.
thank you

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2019, 11:51:13 am »

Hi,
I have applied the changes as you suggest, but the "Coautl" program stops (only with RCTP). I attached below the error report that gives me the program.
thank you
try to update your liveries using the icon of FSDT that was placed in your desktop, it seems that certain jetways objects are not available in your configuration. this is my understanding of the error (coualt updater 2)

simonedestradis

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 02:52:05 pm »

Hi,
thank you
try to update your liveries using the icon of FSDT that was placed in your desktop, it seems that certain jetways objects are not available in your configuration. this is my understanding of the error (coualt updater 2)

The “FSDT Live Update”? Already tried 2/3 times, It still doesn't work

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

simonedestradis

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2019, 02:53:55 pm »
@cartayna Congratulations on your job for “Venice”, really beautiful!

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 12:47:02 pm »
@cartayna Congratulations on your job for “Venice”, really beautiful!
;)
Not even close to how beautiful the Citty is.