Author Topic: Orbx KSAN - SODE jetways and more  (Read 7971 times)

Larry

Orbx KSAN - SODE jetways and more
« on: September 18, 2018, 12:01:12 am »
I replaced the jetways at gates 3-51 (1, A1, and 2 have static non-removable jetways).  I also re-positioned the ground equipment and re-aligned the parking positions.  I tested with the PMDG 737 NGX, 747-400F, and 777.  Detailed instructions and notes are in KSAN GSX2 Readme.txt.

I still have to select Add-ons/Couatl settings/"Restart Couatl and rebuild airport cache" from the menu to get the jetways to appear most of the time.  It worked briefly after one of the updates, but the issue came back.  Restart and rebuild always works for me, though.

shylock

Re: Orbx KSAN - SODE jetways and more
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 02:01:43 am »
Thank you for the hardwork Larry.

oskar11

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 04:29:58 pm »
good job  ;)

SolRayz

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 05:56:58 am »
I appreciate the work, but for some reason I can't get any of the newly created jetways to appear no matter how many times I restart couatl and rebuild airport cache. Too bad.

SolRayz

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 09:34:23 pm »
I found the issue to my problem. I had Static Aircraft enabled in Orbx Configurator which adds an .OFF to the KSAN_V2_ADEX_ADE.BGL. I also forgot to edit the path to the afcad file in the .ini. Working now. Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 09:37:22 pm by SolRayz »

FireCapt

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 08:40:20 pm »
still not showing the jetways for me
 ???

FireCapt

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 11:59:57 am »
got it working now, thank you ;D

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 07:53:04 pm »
I replaced the jetways at gates 3-51 (1, A1, and 2 have static non-removable jetways).  I also re-positioned the ground equipment and re-aligned the parking positions.  I tested with the PMDG 737 NGX, 747-400F, and 777.  Detailed instructions and notes are in KSAN GSX2 Readme.txt.

I still have to select Add-ons/Couatl settings/"Restart Couatl and rebuild airport cache" from the menu to get the jetways to appear most of the time.  It worked briefly after one of the updates, but the issue came back.  Restart and rebuild always works for me, though.

Hi there, I used to have that problem and it was solved by TOTALLY uninstalling the original GSX and the new gsx2 to install the installer for GSX2 that does both.. and it was solved... every once in a while it might happen, but not as you describe.
i have done a whole bunch of airports and i am working in a tutorial that will be publish tomorrow.  if you guys want, here is the page i created in this Forum. there i will place my tutorial link.

Thanks for sharing..

See: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.0.html

Cheers,
Cartayna

danmclain70

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2019, 08:27:21 pm »
Thank you for the great work Larry

aarnjer

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2019, 12:38:40 pm »
 ??? can't get it to work even if I do it step by step. Case1 duplicated jetways the Orbx sode what gsx "says no jetways" available ones and sode+gsx. Case2 Red X cross and no jetways