Author Topic: ThaiCreations VABB GSX L2 Compatible  (Read 11453 times)

samwheeler

Re: ThaiCreations VABB GSX L2 Compatible
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 03:30:09 am »
Not using Vector, nor do I own it, so that can't be the issue, any other ideas?

Hmm, not sure. Maybe a conflicting AFCAD for the same airport in your library? Best to contact Umberto by starting your own thread in the Support forum here so you get the desired exposure for your problem.

Will do, thanks :D

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 07:56:31 pm »
Rename 'JETWAYS_T1_X.bgl' to 'JETWAYS_T1_X.OFF' & 'JETWAYS_T2_X.bgl' to 'JETWAYS_T2_X.OFF' in your VABB scenery folder to exclude default jetways.
Place the '000_VABB_GSX_JWEXCL.XML' file in: \FSDT Addon Manager\FsDreamTeam\Exclude
Place the 'vabb-xg26rc.INI' file in: C:\Users\<YOURUSERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX

*Be sure to open the INI file and change the 'afcad_path =' to wherever you have the scenery installed, else GSX may not recognize the file.*

This will give you the following:
1. SODE jetways in place of all static jetways in the scenery
2. Accurate parking stop position
3. Accurate GSX ground vehicle placement where possible
4. Correct airline assignment codes for the international terminal
5. Triple jetway stands for A380 operation

There are some stands where the developer has not made any ground markings so I've used the RTT feature on some jetways to point out their gate number.

I've only managed to work on the jetway stands for now so all remote stands or stands without jetways MIGHT have some ground vehicle anomalies.
I'll likely update this at a future date.
Other than that, if you find any bugs, please let me know and most of all - enjoy!

Hi there, I used to have that problem and it was solved by TOTALLY uninstalling the original GSX and the new gsx2 to install the installer for GSX2 that does both.. and it was solved... every once in a while it might happen, but not as you describe.
i have done a whole bunch of airports and i am working in a tutorial that will be publish tomorrow.  if you guys want, here is the page i created in this Forum. there i will place my tutorial link.

Thanks for sharing..

See: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.0.html

Cheers,
Cartayna

karank

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2018, 03:32:57 pm »
VOMM, VOTV and VOHS could use some love right now, they're good freewares but lack quality Jetways.

If you can point me to a site where I can download these freeware airports, I'd be happy to take a look and work SODE into them.

karank

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2018, 03:43:02 pm »
Great job....

Any chance to have it in ThaiCreations SUVARNABHUMI?

Thanks!!

I'm sorry but I don't own that product. Perhaps post it as a request in the forum here?