Author Topic: Can Simconnect be overloaded? / Sim freeze and return  (Read 2563 times)

copilot767

Can Simconnect be overloaded? / Sim freeze and return
« on: September 15, 2018, 07:29:47 pm »
Can simconnect be overloaded?
also have a ticket at Hi-fi support- But write it here If someone seen the same in their SIM
Had a lot of flights with Active Sky and the Airbus PRO without problems...
But one Day - when Active Sky weather Updated , my sim was freezing for seconds and my Airbus rolled around - and  sometimes Went back to normal- not every weather Update but some of the Updates..
What have changed from working and now these unstable flights .

GSX2 installed. But not sure.
Have made 7 Full flights a 3 -4hours length... From EKBI with its own Sode Gates- but deleted the Gates and inserted 8 new GSX 2 sode gate.
Had 4 flights from EKBI with GSX 2 sode Gates- the freeze after about 10-20 min after airbone everytime at hole flight.
Then went back to EKBI own Sode Gates- and having a stable flight.
Flights TO EKBI from a non GSX 2 sode Gates also stable...

IF GSX Sode Gates are using simconnect- Can this be a problem and why so long time after departure and why a hole flight???
If using walking pass. From Bus , no problem-
Only from the inserted new Gates???????

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can Simconnect be overloaded? / Sim freeze and return
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 08:15:05 pm »
IF GSX Sode Gates are using simconnect- Can this be a problem and why so long time after departure

Yes, but only when they are moving. When you fly away from the airport, the jetways will be destroyed. GSX use some Simconnect, but not so constantly like a weather engine might do, especially during flight, when our activity is very low.

copilot767

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 11:04:40 pm »
Just find it very strange ???

copilot767

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 09:52:15 am »
Maybe the problem has been releated to the issue now been Updated ( Blurry problem)....
Because of less CPU power when updating weather...
I dont know :)