Author Topic: GSX LEVEL 2 EXPANSION AND FSDT LSGG  (Read 3400 times)

quentcor

GSX LEVEL 2 EXPANSION AND FSDT LSGG
« on: September 15, 2018, 04:52:35 pm »
Hi,

I am having a problem with GSX Level 2 Expansion and FSDT's Geneva Cointrin Airport.

When I try to load the AS A320 at a gate with the GSX L2 Exp SODE jetway (e.g. gate 44) P3D v3.4 crashes.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled LSGG twice, but there is still a problem. What is the remedy? Is it a registry problem? I can't find anything on this in the forum.

GSX Level 2 Expansion works a treat at other airports, so I don't think it is to blame.

I want to give FSDT a huge compliment. GSX Level 2 Expansion is a programming masterpiece! It brings the activity around an aircraft before and after a flight to a whole new level. Well done to the FSDT team who have shown programming brilliance!

Please help me over the LSGG hurdle.

Many thanks.
Quentin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX LEVEL 2 EXPANSION AND FSDT LSGG
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 05:02:03 pm »
When I try to load the AS A320 at a gate with the GSX L2 Exp SODE jetway (e.g. gate 44) P3D v3.4 crashes.

Be sure you run the FSDT Live Update and allow it to download the updated AFCAD for LSGG. We had an AFCAD online which worked only with P3D4, but not V3, but it's fixed now.

I moved this post to the Geneva section, that contained other similar posts, all solved.