Author Topic: Taxing to the gate after landing!  (Read 13420 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Taxing to the gate after landing!
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 11:03:06 pm »
Virtuali, please stay realistic. I have a new installed system with FS9 + Patch 9.1 and FSX SP2 with JFK for both simulator. In both simulator I have this problem with the ground frequency.

Doesn't happen here. Note that I've only tried in FS9, because you reported the problem for FS9.

In the last two hours I made a test flight from Washington to JFK. In both flights I had the problem with "Newark Ground 121,80" at JFK. OK, in the FSX I coult after leaving the runway select taxi to the gate.

As I've said, there's no 121,80 frequency anywere in any of the scenery's files. So, that doesn't come from JFK scenery.

Then I delete JFK in the FS9 and FSX and flight the same test flight from Washington to JFK. In both versions I shall contact "Kennedy Ground 121,65" after leaving the runway. Then I could select taxi to the gate in both simulator.

The screenshot that I've posted clearly shows there are no problems with taxi to gate option with the scenery active. And, of course, the frequency was Kennedy Ground 121,65

Where is now the mistake? Why didn't I have the problem with the ground frequency in the default scenerys?

I've no idea, because I can't see any mistake, the only thing that I can say is, be sure you are using the current version of the scenery.

To your question. I have now installed JFK again and the JFK scenery layer in the library is at the top position. I started again a test flight from Washington to JFK and the problem is there again!

Are you using the current version of the scenery with the AFCAD that comes with it, or are you using and AFCAD downloaded from the forum and an older version of the scenery, or both ?

If not sure, download the scenery again. The AFCAD that comes with the scenery is the most updated and correct one so please, use that one. My screenshot was obviously taken with the current installer and no files changed or replaced.

Did absolutly nobody here have the same problem?

As I've said, if anyone else had it, we would have heard of it by now.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:05:52 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Taxing to the gate after landing!
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 11:17:48 pm »
Just to be sure, I've tested with FSX and it also works correctly there: