Author Topic: installation  (Read 1655 times)

ericlanz356@gmail.com

installation
« on: February 17, 2022, 11:15:05 am »
hello
I have recently installed GSX and GSX2 on my system , the problem i have is that on selection of the various task i have no no 6 which would be the SODE gate operation? all the right boxes at the setting page are correct , also i can not see any passengers arriving or departing?
Thanks help appreciated
Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: installation
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 11:16:25 am »
Impossible to help you with such a sparse description.

- Which scenery you use ?

- Which kind of jetways it comes with ?

ericlanz356@gmail.com

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 02:52:34 pm »
I use prepar3DV5 and scenery ORBX ,the question is still why does my GSX not show 6 possibility to choose SODE airbridge request?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 03:11:49 pm »
You still haven't replied to any of my questions:

- Which scenery you use ? OrbX has lots of products

- Which kind of jetways it comes with ? This is the most important question.

why does my GSX not show 6 possibility to choose SODE airbridge request?

In order to do that, we should first try to understand if that scenery DOES have SODE jetways to begin with.

Could be you simply don't see all the options, because the menu is too small ? Just resize it with the mouse.

ericlanz356@gmail.com

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2022, 11:07:29 am »
thanks ,scenery GVA ,MAN,BSL,ZRH none of them provide SODE? why also no passengers in view when deboarding?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2022, 11:10:37 am »
thanks ,scenery GVA ,MAN,BSL,ZRH none of them provide SODE? why also no passengers in view when deboarding?

I can't possibly know the kind of jetways every scenery out there comes with.

GSX will tell you, of course, if it's a SODE jetway the scenery was already supplied with, it will be listed with a "JS" in the GSX menu, and in the GSX customization page it will say "XML Jetway", to  indicate it IS SODE, but it's not created by GSX.

If, instead, it has a standard Jetway, it will be listed with a J

ericlanz356@gmail.com

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2022, 11:53:06 am »
thanks for your reply, there are limited SODE available so far the only one which worked is at London Heathrow , however I also noticed that I never see any Passengers (visuell) all i get is the message boarding or debording completed? There is suppose to be crew arriving and the passenger boarding? I have live updated my account but no luck?

Ray Proudfoot

• Cheadle Hulme Weather
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2022, 11:38:31 pm »
Hi Eric,

Position your aircraft at a default airport at a gate suitable for the 737. I suggest ENGM - Oslo Gardemon. That will be using the default GSX jetways. Check everything is working correctly.

If it is your installation is fine. Umberto can’t help with third party airports as he can’t possibly own all of them and they come with and without SODE jetways.

I suggest you change your user name. Publishing your email address will invite spammers.
Cheers,
Ray.

P3Dv5.3HF2, i9-13900K @ 5.5Ghz, RTX4090, 32Gb RAM, 4Tb Crucial T700 NVMe SSD, BenQ 32” 30Hz monitor at 3840*2160 with VSync.