Author Topic: PNHL Gate Numbers?  (Read 3308 times)

SmoggInTheNoggn

PNHL Gate Numbers?
« on: September 11, 2018, 09:32:04 pm »
Hi FSDT!

I'm LOVING the Hawaii airports gang, really beautiful and detailed.. nice to see my UPS and FEDEX routes in UTLIVE work like a charm especially at PHNL (they all go and park over on the east side)

anyhow only one minor thing, i'm wondering if there's anything I can do to manually change the gate/parking spot numbers MYSELF so that they match the Navigraph Charts? (e.g. spots A13-A20 on the charts are numbered 61-54 in the scenery, C1-C9 chart is numbered 26-34, E1-E10 etc... )

[edit: just did some googling, and found the numbers have just changed VERY recently so no wonder the scenery isn't technically up-to-date... the airport released a conversion map here...]
https://hidot.hawaii.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/HNL-level-2-gates-numbers.pdf

Thanks! (oh, and I'm loving GSX level2... makes default airports feel like premiums!)

thanks,

Paul

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PNHL Gate Numbers?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 04:19:01 am »
i'm wondering if there's anything I can do to manually change the gate/parking spot numbers MYSELF so that they match the Navigraph Charts? (e.g. spots A13-A20 on the charts are numbered 61-54 in the scenery, C1-C9 chart is numbered 26-34, E1-E10 etc... )

That's really difficult, since they all use custom textures, so they require to be edited starting from their original source files in 3DS Max, and exported back into the sim.