Author Topic: GSX 2 TURBOPROP  (Read 4679 times)

Nando21

GSX 2 TURBOPROP
« on: September 10, 2018, 12:14:06 pm »
Hello everybody:
Why I can't see the crew and pilots in a turboprop (F50 carenado, js41 pmdg) I saw the program working correctly in the pmdg 737.
I hope that you give me an answer.
Regards
Hernando

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX 2 TURBOPROP
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 12:35:55 pm »
Have you ran the latest Live Update ? We had a fix yesterday that solved a problem with smaller planes.

Nando21

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 03:14:14 am »
Hello,
I ran the update and the issue is still with turboprop, I can't see the ground personnel, there are no people of the airline close to the aircraft. I just see the message at the top of the screen saying the number of passengers boarding but there are no airline personnel on the ground and there are no passengers boarding the airplane. I checked in the pdmg 737 and I can see airline personnel and the passengers boarding. I'm really sad because I need to use the turbopropeller aircrafts for an airline simulator check in the next months, therefore I will appreciate if you can help me to solve it.

Regards,

Hernando

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 03:23:36 am »
The udpate fixed the freeze with smaller plane, but you still must configure the airplane correctly to use with GSX.

Nando21

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 05:35:41 pm »
Ok, can you say me please in which Page of your manual I would find how to configure the airplane? I Will appreciate a lot If you tell me.
Regards,
Hernando

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 12:06:08 am »
Page 46 and following.

Nando21

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 01:05:09 am »
Thank you very much. I can do it.

Nando21

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 09:45:03 pm »
Hello, I Have a question with the gsx2... How can I connect the ground power (GPU) to the airplanes and the air conditioning unir (ACU)?
Regards
Hernando 8)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 11:37:17 pm »
Hello, I Have a question with the gsx2... How can I connect the ground power (GPU) to the airplanes and the air conditioning unir (ACU)?

You don't have to do anything special and no, there are no animated connection cables. Not in this version anyway...but the systems are simulated somewhat.

On default airplanes, the power unity will keep the standard battery charged as long the jetways is connected. We published some variables airplane developers can read, to know if there's a jetway with a power unit connected, so they can activate their custom simulation of external power, battery chargers, etc.

Air conditioning it's the same, but it's all left to airplane developers, since default airplanes don't have such system.

Nando21

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 06:03:32 pm »
Ok, I thought that I can do it but I understand. As the pmdg 737 which has those connections. I am very happy with the software. I can solve the problem in which I can't see the passengers but they Walk to the left wing and after that they go yo the Door. What did I do wrong? How can I solve it? I would like to see the passengers walking in front of the Door.

Nando21

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 03:05:29 am »
Hello, I would like that someone please give me an advice to see the passengers and pilots boarding the airplanes walking ahead the Door not walking to a wing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2018, 03:44:41 pm »
Please clarify where this is happening.