Author Topic: Missing taxiway lights thoughout airport  (Read 9920 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing taxiway lights thoughout airport
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2019, 11:13:02 am »
Its been a year since I first reported this. Its been reported by another person. The big "update" happened, I believe. This still hasn't been fixed.

We obviously had a look at that and, there's a bit of a problem.

Not only that is not a bug ( except for a very small section ), but in the scenery there are even MORE green centerline taxilights than they are supposed to be, according to real charts. So, we are a bit afraid that, if we "fixed" the problem properly, by making the scenery more accurate to real world, users would mistakenly assume the fix worsened the problem, because by making the scenery matching the real world more accurately, even MORE centerline taxilight would have to disappear.

There's only a very small section when they are really missing, but the one which would disappear in a "real" fix would be even more.

So, what to do, without giving the wrong idea the fix was worse the the original ?

truthknown

Re: Missing taxiway lights thoughout airport
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2019, 04:28:11 am »
I would prefer the airport be realistic. If you tell me that many parts of the airport do not have green centerline lighting, then fine. At least that is an answer. If there are parts that have it in the scenery and are not supposed to, then remove them. Add the missing green lights where they are supposed to be. I would accept the fix as a fix. But being told nothing is what I take issue with.

Thank you for finally giving an update. I hope you do provide the fix in whatever manner the fix is supposed to be to make the most accurate representation as possible.