Author Topic: Massive blurries after updating GSX **SOLVED**  (Read 137967 times)

ols500

Re: Massive blurries after updating GSX
« Reply #435 on: September 16, 2018, 07:15:30 pm »
As a FSX userI think this expansion should be a 64bit only. Too many limitations even with the best effort by Umberto to help and solve the problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If  Umberto agrees, i think fsx users should be entitled to a full refund, cbut hopefully not, i'm sure he will fix us fsx'ers!!

yvesamuel

« Reply #436 on: September 16, 2018, 07:18:59 pm »
Hi,

CTD between URTAK and ALSOP...
Yves

craigdwat

« Reply #437 on: September 16, 2018, 07:35:08 pm »
Simply - the upgrade in my view has not been rolled out in an appropriate manner. Existing users are being forced to take an update which clearly has caused problems with their performance using flight simulator. I am one of those users and I am an experienced flight sim user and also a real world IT technician and data analyst before the FSDreamTeam staff try and insult my intelligence as they have done to other loyal customers raising concerns.

I personally feel that the upgrade cost to add passengers walking around is unfair, targeted at loyal existing customers who play a vital role in the long term development of this software add on, though I appreciate the jetway improvement is part of it. My view is that the SODE jetways should have been the separate add-on.

With regards to the upgrade - as soon as I have upgraded add-on manager and as part of that the GSX part 2 supporting version of GSX, my Flight Sim is stuttering every 60-90 seconds and at least 10-20fps reduction whilst running GSX.

This is simply not good enough and the responses we receive on these forums by staff are quite harsh and abrupt - remember, we are paying customers.

May I suggest there is simply a rollback function to return GSX or add-on manager temporarily to the pre-update format to keep customers satisfied, rather than forcing a partial upgrade/update on customers who are now suffering?

Craig

Rikypara

« Reply #438 on: September 16, 2018, 08:04:26 pm »
Agree I think we (FSX users) should be entitled to roll back to pre level 2 expansion

CzarWilkins

« Reply #439 on: September 16, 2018, 08:21:15 pm »
I did a flight today in the morning, and had no blurries, just disabled GSX jetways before knowing that there is a fix now, i will try another one later and will keep inform :) :D

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #440 on: September 16, 2018, 09:41:17 pm »
Latest update seemed to have fixed my issues in P3D V4.
Captain Kevin

ols500

« Reply #441 on: September 16, 2018, 09:59:25 pm »
Tommow Umberto should reply as Sundays are his day off👌

JRBarrett

Massive blurries after updating GSX
« Reply #442 on: September 16, 2018, 10:22:49 pm »
The recently-implemented update has not only fixed the “extreme blurries” problem on my P3D 4.3 installation, I am also no longer getting a bglmanx64.dll_unloaded silent crash on exiting P3D. That problem has been going on for quite some time (since well before L2) on my system.

Darcy13

« Reply #443 on: September 16, 2018, 10:33:20 pm »
Thanks for the fix.  All good here now.

Darcy

virtualstuff

« Reply #444 on: September 16, 2018, 11:08:40 pm »
Thanks very much for the fix Umberto, I was only having slow texture loading not blurriness but the latest update works great. I think it also reduced the CPU load if I compare it to GSX v1.

Yes, it's a bug we had since the first 64 version. But you needed jetways to notice it, because they are created everywhere, not just on an FSDT airport.

Great work thanks for the fix  8)

SimForLife

« Reply #445 on: September 17, 2018, 01:21:44 am »
Umberto:

You are the mannnnnnn - just finished a flight from KMIA - KLGA - P3DV4.3 - 64bit win10 - FSLabsA320X - Orbx - Active Sky - REX Sky Force - Pretty much everything max out except auto gen to normal - AA16x - SS2x - my CPU is at 85-90% & GPU 90-95% no stutters, no blurries - everything is beautiful. The only thing I noticed was the jetway alarm sound when moving into position or away from L1door - their was no alarm sound. But heck we are back to normal . Thank You for all of your efforts and everyone in the Forum community who ran exhaustive test since Sunday 9/9/2018 - I was reading up each day on the results and trying out all the test and was getting the same results as everyone else and now we are back. Thanks again to everyone.   ;D

Wise87

Massive blurries after updating GSX
« Reply #446 on: September 17, 2018, 02:19:10 am »
it's sad the only fix was for p3d and as soon as p3d players got the fix they stopped getting rage, but then they rage at fsx players to shut up and deal with it

No one is raging against you or FSX users but 8 posting in less than two hours is ridiculous. Your point was made on the first posting. Also, your already asking for a refund before Umberto even has time to address it. Let the man get some sleep seeing he was up very late. Then he can address your concern. Stop blaming P3D users and being so impatient. It hasn’t even been 24 hours since the update.

jmwilliams

« Reply #447 on: September 17, 2018, 05:02:04 am »
The fix didnt help for me. My cpu still hits 70 to 99% while using P3D v4. My computer never hits more than 50% using P3D and my FSGlobal textures are suffering as well. I'm getting day and night textures at night and water mixed into ground textures. I uninstalled after the blurry textures and once I reinstalled after the update it went from blurry to broken, spotted textures. Is there a way to completely get rid of the passengers (trail mode) so I can enjoy my sim again.

ols500

« Reply #448 on: September 17, 2018, 07:38:50 am »
it's sad the only fix was for p3d and as soon as p3d players got the fix they stopped getting rage, but then they rage at fsx players to shut up and deal with it

No one is raging against you or FSX users but 8 posting in less than two hours is ridiculous. Your point was made on the first posting. Also, your already asking for a refund before Umberto even has time to address it. Let the man get some sleep seeing he was up very late. Then he can address your concern. Stop blaming P3D users and being so impatient. It hasn’t even been 24 hours since the update.

Ok yes, sorry i was annoyed everyone was getting happy accept from me

UAL4life

« Reply #449 on: September 17, 2018, 09:18:20 am »
I got to say I’ve been pulling my hair out with blurries since even before GSX lvl 2 but now after this update it seems it was the silver bullet. I wonder if the Manager was the culprit I never guessed in a million years it was GSX before level 2. Anyways thank you so much.