Author Topic: Massive blurries after updating GSX **SOLVED**  (Read 143148 times)

FlyHardiQ

Re: Massive blurries after updating GSX
« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2018, 04:42:56 pm »
after the addon xml thing after reseting position it says couatl engine stopped antivirus thing even though the entire folder is excluded from my antivirus

Are U running ESET? There has recently a lot changed so you have also to exclude the runtime files... The folder isn't enough...

Mcafee Livesafe

Papacoach

« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2018, 05:12:15 pm »
You may have confused my post with another..., of course, I DID try all those items.

You haven't said anything about this:

The new add-on.xml and/or disabling ONLY the Fsdreamteam Exclude area

that's why I asked, and I re-posted the whole list, so others can read it too

I mentioned in a previous post that I did replace the addon.xml. Disabling the exclude had no impact.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2018, 05:27:29 pm »
I mentioned in a previous post that I did replace the addon.xml. Disabling the exclude had no impact.

I find quite difficult to memorize the post history of everybody so, I referred to your latest post only.

Now, could you please try what I suggested to another user, restore the default jetways from the GSX Control Panel, and see if it works differently with default jetways ? You would have to try a default airport, to see default jetways.

BBoyJD10

« Reply #168 on: September 11, 2018, 08:41:57 pm »
Also have this so its definitely not one user..... GSX Level 2 is causing major issues on my system.

Please sort it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #169 on: September 11, 2018, 08:43:30 pm »
Also have this so its definitely not one user..... GSX Level 2 is causing major issues on my system.

If you followed this thread, you'll know we are trying every possible kind of test, to understand what's causing it and why it affects only some users.

mertayd1n

« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2018, 08:49:43 pm »
Hi umberto sorry for bad english.

I Disabled RTT, changed the addon.xml but blur still continues

First I got 300 passengers from LTBA without jetway, there was no blur.

Then I removed the .bgl jetway from gate 108 and created a new jetway., Passengers boarded the plane.  the problem continued.

njflyer08

« Reply #171 on: September 11, 2018, 08:51:24 pm »
well I will add my name to the list of users experiencing massive blurries. Prior installing GSX level2, I have never experienced blurries whatsoever, I have a GTX1080 ti and i7K running @ 4.6GHz.

Dimon

« Reply #172 on: September 11, 2018, 08:55:23 pm »
Well...then I guess I should hold off my credit card for a while. Too sad as I've been eagerly waiting for the L2.
i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.

Artox67

« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2018, 08:57:08 pm »
So after the flight from LGSm to LIMC the blurries are still there.

I arrived LIMC aprox. 1 min before my autogen arrived it.

All steps mentioned here in the posts are done.

Last but not least Umberto you'll have a lot of work.

I didn't have this issue before and my system was running like a charm doesn't matter I use FSLabs PMDG or QW.

Also doesn't matter which airport or region I'm in.

I'll disable the lvl2 for now and wait until a reasonable solution was found.

My time is to valuable to give the beta tester here.

etops

« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2018, 10:17:52 pm »
Well, not 100% sure yet but the steps sugested by Umberto worked for me on my flight today.. Lets test further before give 100% sure..

Ankh

« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2018, 10:47:56 pm »
Never had blurries, but replacing the add-on.xml definitively restored my texture loading back to normal. Thanks for this.

dragunov2020

« Reply #176 on: September 11, 2018, 10:51:59 pm »
problem solved for me , everything back to normal with GSXL2 after the following steps :

- i changed the Exclude XML file
- Recreate the shader cache and sceneryindexes,
- Check the "Disable RTT" option in the Addon Manager
- restore the default jetways via GSX control panel

but i liked the idea of disable default jetways cuz it adds jetways for all default airports that has not jetways by default , i hope that there is no problem of disable default jetways

mertayd1n

« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2018, 12:10:14 am »

We are trying to FIX this problem and have GSX working with no blurries so, disabling is totally useless for the time being.

So, try all the many things I and others have suggested:

- The new add-on.xml and/or disabling ONLY the Fsdreamteam Exclude area

- Recreate your shader cache and sceneryindexes, which at least two user reported this fixed it for them

- Check the "Disable RTT" option in the Addon Manager and restart the sim (the option doesn't work without a restart)

AFTER you tried all of these, if you don't see ANY difference, we'll proceed with the next steps.

I've tried, still having trouble

https://ibb.co/diNpAU

https://i.hizliresim.com/g6M9E2.jpg

etops

« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2018, 12:12:26 am »
Well, looks like if I depart from an airport that I've changed the jetways using GSX I still get blurries. If I depart from other airport with sode jetways but not the GSX ones, I'm getting no blurries at all. Landing in any airport doesn't give me blurries... The problem seems to be depart from an GSX SODE airport. If I do that, at about 30 min flight I start to get very blurried textures.

cjhffm

« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2018, 12:43:03 am »
problem solved for me , everything back to normal with GSXL2 after the following steps :

- i changed the Exclude XML file
- Recreate the shader cache and sceneryindexes,
- Check the "Disable RTT" option in the Addon Manager
- restore the default jetways via GSX control panel

but i liked the idea of disable default jetways cuz it adds jetways for all default airports that has not jetways by default , i hope that there is no problem of disable default jetways

I followed each of these steps - testing after each one - and found that the problem of blurry textures *appears* to have been fixed after the final step (restoring the default jetways).

This seems to suggest the problem was with the jetways (and/or their textures) that had replaced the default jetways...

What does this mean in practice? We can't use SODE jetways at airports that didn't previously have SODE?

Chris