Author Topic: Massive blurries after updating GSX **SOLVED**  (Read 140286 times)

kikigey89

Re: Massive blurries after updating GSX
« Reply #480 on: September 17, 2018, 04:24:39 pm »
Alright I tested it a second time including jetway operation and NO blurries   :D
I hope that other 32 bit users can confirm the resolving of this issue.
Thanks!!!

ols500

« Reply #481 on: September 17, 2018, 04:25:06 pm »
i think it's solved the issue, i'll do a test flight  :-* :-*

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #482 on: September 17, 2018, 04:26:45 pm »
I'm on P3Dv4.3, run the FSDT Live Update yesterday and my blgmanx.dll is still 4.5.0.8 (dated Sept. 13, 2018). Could I safely download the new version from the link above, or it's just for FSX users?.

Sorry, I mis-typed the version in my previous reply, I fixed it now:

No, the 4.5.0.8 was already good for 64 bit, it's just that I had to change the version in the 32 version to be sure it won't be skipped by the updater so now, I just changed both to be 4.5.0.9, to reduce confusion.

ols500

« Reply #483 on: September 17, 2018, 04:45:15 pm »
solved! ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D thanks so much

Roberto-53

« Reply #484 on: September 17, 2018, 04:46:22 pm »
FSX-Steam (DLL 4.5.0.9) same flight test from EIDW as I have done yesterday.

I can say the blurries problem is solved at least for me.

I just left Wales and I am flying over U.K. and the ground texture are perfect.
I have also noted that both GPU and CPU temperature are running cooler than yesterday.

Thank you very much.

Roberto

Rikypara

« Reply #485 on: September 17, 2018, 04:57:03 pm »
I’m trying right now with the new update. Crossing fingers, the problem seems solved :). Thanks Umberto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ols500

« Reply #486 on: September 17, 2018, 06:10:20 pm »
looks like everyone is happy, i think virtuali should call this is ***solved***  ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #487 on: September 17, 2018, 06:51:54 pm »
looks like everyone is happy, i think virtuali should call this is ***solved***  ;)

I think so. We can publish it as an official Live Update with the notification too.

don4444

Re: Massive blurries after updating GSX **SOLVED**
« Reply #488 on: September 17, 2018, 07:35:05 pm »
HI
I am using fsx and after updating the bglmanx.dll file with new version and using the default jetways it appears the blurries have gone and cpu is running normally. It seems the file was affecting 32 bit  as well. I will make the switch to sode jetways for default and will report back.
Don

jmwilliams

« Reply #489 on: September 20, 2018, 12:36:28 am »
My problem is not something else I can assure you. I deactivated GSX Level 2 and I dont have a single blurry and distorted texture. Im simply reporting a bug that arose after I bought and installed your product. I have not had a single blurry texture before this. Dont talk down to me like I dont fly my sim everyday. Im not the only person to face blurrys and a cpu that reaches 100% after purchasing GSX L2.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 12:46:10 pm by virtuali »

Pirateinparadise

« Reply #490 on: September 20, 2018, 01:33:04 am »
The update fixed the problem (in FSX:SE) for me !!!

Thank you, Umberto!  8)
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.

hselim

« Reply #491 on: September 21, 2018, 03:22:33 am »
Yup same here, and we keep getting told “its not gsx” ..... if i start a flight and dont use GSX everything is fine, as soon as i start using anything from GSX, jetways, pushback etc, scenery goes blurry and no autogen loads anymore after i leave the airport area... i have an I7 7700K @4.6 ghz with GTX 1080 and i was using a default airport...

I tried what Peja has done in doing a flight without using anything in GSX, I got his same result in completion of a complete flight without any texture Blurring at all which is thus confirming that the issue of blurring is definitely related to new GSX, even after running the latest installer on 20 September 2018, this has not fixed anything

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #492 on: September 21, 2018, 12:48:56 pm »
My problem is not something else I can assure you. I deactivated GSX Level 2 and I dont have a single blurry and distorted texture. Im simply reporting a bug that arose after I bought and installed your product. I have not had a single blurry texture before this. Dont talk down to me like I dont fly my sim everyday. Im not the only person to face blurrys and a cpu that reaches 100% after purchasing GSX L2.

If your still have the problem, the only possible explanation is you haven't run the FSDT Live Update, or something in your system like an antivirus or firewall might have prevented the Live Update to download the fixed .DLL that, as confirmed by everybody else that has participated in this thread, is FIXED, but in P3D and FSX.

I've posted a direct link to the fixed file in an earlier post, in case something in your system is preventing Live Update to do its job, try that.

hselim

« Reply #493 on: September 22, 2018, 10:15:41 pm »
Yes, the problem of Blurring texture is now SOLVED completely after manually updating GSX-Level2 , and working well and perfectly with FSX. The file that FSDREAMTEAM has provided to me and found in the forum and I used it is working very well. May be some users are running live update and still found the problem , this may be that the file is not actually updated as happened to me. Thanks a lot to Umberto who helps me a lot and providing the file that I added it manually and fixed my problem. Really working well and fully compatible 100% with FSX. I tested and working well.

swissdani

« Reply #494 on: September 24, 2018, 04:28:17 pm »
Hello Umberto

I also do suffer from the massive blurry and I realized my CPU load is up very high between 95 - 100% with GSX2. Without it, it sits nicely around 25 to 35%. I did run the latest Live Update but the problems still Comes up.

Any ideas?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 12:09:04 pm by swissdani »