Author Topic: Massive blurries after updating GSX **SOLVED**  (Read 140656 times)

dragunov2020

Re: Massive blurries after updating GSX
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2018, 09:47:41 pm »
nothing wrong sir , i simply install GSXL2 nothing else and the problem shows up
also simply try to uninstall GSX the problem gone and every thing back normal
so the problem with GSXL2 , and alot face this problem

dragunov2020

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2018, 09:50:50 pm »
Did you guys go to the time stamps I replied with?  You can't see the issues??

do you mean the external lights problem ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2018, 09:51:33 pm »
nothing wrong sir , i simply install GSXL2 nothing else and the problem shows up
 lso simply try to uninstall GSX the problem gone and every thing back normal  so the problem with GSXL2 , and alot face this problem

No, the problem is NOT GSX, of course.

The problem is some setting that on YOUR system (and possibly other users as well that might have used the same setting), is causing an issue to your simulator, that can only be noticed if you installed GSX, that doesn't mean GSX is the cause. It's the victim of your setting instead.

As I've said, I already proved the problem is not GSX, since it clearly doesn't do that, on a simulator properly installed and maintained.

Terblanche

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2018, 09:55:38 pm »
 :o
My oh my ... and here I am going through all dll.xml and exe.xml and prepar3d.cfg files trying to find out why I suddenly suffer massive blurries all over the place and then I saw this thread!
Also very LONG reloading of scenery when you hit [Refresh Scenery]

The videos don't really help if it is a default plane on default scenery ~°~ and ALL of us could not have something wrong on our setup.
#justsaying
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 10:06:04 pm by Terblanche »
Terblanche Jordaan

dragunov2020

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2018, 09:57:04 pm »
ok sir tell me what is the wrong with the setting in my system so i can modify to be good with GSXL2 ?
i just want a solution for the problem, if you can help
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:57:49 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2018, 09:58:20 pm »
ok sir tell me what is the wrong with the setting in my system so i can modify to be good with GSXL2 ? i just want a solution for the problem, if you can help

Have you read my post ? I already offered some suggestions about what might be.

dragunov2020

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2018, 10:07:27 pm »
ok sir tell me what is the wrong with the setting in my system so i can modify to be good with GSXL2 ? i just want a solution for the problem, if you can help

Have you read my post ? I already offered some suggestions about what might be.
ya sir i did , but first i never install antivirus so its not an antivirus problem. second the problem shows only with GSXL2 , GSX before the expansion was very good and no problems with THE SAME SYSTEM SETTING , that is why we suspect of GSXL 2 , that is all

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2018, 10:16:55 pm »
The videos don't really help if it is a default plane on default scenery

What difference it makes ? If GSX really "caused" this, it would cause it with every situation. That was a perfect before/after test, the only difference was GSX enabled or disabled and, of course, it didn't make any difference.

Here's the PMDG 747 at JFK, which has 147 SODE jetways.

SAME CPU utilization as with a default airplane on a default scenery, and even LESS GPU utilization!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 10:19:11 pm by virtuali »

peja1591

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2018, 10:21:34 pm »
everything is fine without GSX level 2..... so it is GSX, just admit it.... Everyone obviously is having texture problems and slow running with GSX level 2!! why is it that everyting in P3D V4.3 is okay then without GSX level 2? can you explain that? or are you just going to sit here and give people the same answer over and over again and not coming up with a solution.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2018, 10:22:13 pm »
And before someone says "That's easy, try it with GSX doing something"

Here's with GSX loading cargo AND passengers at the same time, at JFK, with the PMDG 747. You can't go any heavier than that!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2018, 10:23:36 pm »
or are you just going to sit here and give people the same answer over and over again and not coming up with a solution.

I'm not giving the "same answer", I'm giving EVIDENCE the problem doesn't happen, on a system which is properly installed and maintained.

DreamSkywards

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2018, 10:34:33 pm »
or are you just going to sit here and give people the same answer over and over again and not coming up with a solution.

I'm not giving the "same answer", I'm giving EVIDENCE the problem doesn't happen, on a system which is properly installed and maintained.

+1

Always keep tabs of what you use, where they are and if needed, how to uninstall/install them.

peja1591

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2018, 10:36:47 pm »
i just did a full windows reinstall last week, mine is properly maintained.  So can you explain to me then why everything is fine without GSX 2? OBVIOUSLY it has to do with GSX 2.... there is nothing else. If you have 10 people telling you the same thing, then it is true.

DreamSkywards

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2018, 10:38:33 pm »
You can also find 10 people from the other side who will tell you everything is fine, so.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2018, 10:39:01 pm »
i just did a full windows reinstall last week, mine is properly maintained.  So can you explain to me then why everything is fine without GSX 2? OBVIOUSLY it has to do with GSX 2....

OBVIOUSLY not. It only shows you and very few people, might have the same problem, not the CAUSE is GSX. How do you explain it doesn't do any of that on my system ?