Author Topic: GSX LEVEL 2 STILL FANTASTIC with no doubt BUT....  (Read 2846 times)

meto

GSX LEVEL 2 STILL FANTASTIC with no doubt BUT....
« on: September 09, 2018, 05:55:31 pm »
hello,

Not arguing but more suggestions......maybe...

First time was working great, many passengers but then

Many times only one passenger boarding or deboarding.....still dont know why
Sometimes very long to wait for crew or passengers, maybe need a timer.
Same number of crew or flight attendant, or stewardesses, no matter if its a B737-600 or 900, Airbus A318-19-20-21, and No crew or passengers in the DASH 8 Q400
Same crew for different several companies .and Same suits.
Some planes like the 747-57-67-77-87 need more crew or flight attendants.

Possible to sync with Simbrief, or others, or passengers planners. like Aerosoft, or Majestic planners.
Possible to insert our number passengers . Or choosing our crew for different several company
Possible to show a bit more display time, the number of passengers or hidding
Different crew for different several companies.

I made many tests and that is what i found, and maybe it would be great to have it a bit
more realistic, for the eyes......SUPERB .....no question about that.
And maybe in future updates some or all will be just a bit more real life passengers and crew.

thank you very much

lucien paquette

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX LEVEL 2 STILL FANTASTIC with no doubt BUT....
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 06:11:50 pm »
Many times only one passenger boarding or deboarding.....still dont know why

Please read the GSX manual, page 29, the explanation of the "Estimate Passenger Number" option.

No crew or passengers in the DASH 8 Q400

The problem with the Dash-8 and other smaller airplanes has been fixed in the latest Live Update, please run it now, and should fix passengers on the Dash-8. It's best if you RESET the airplane configuration for the Dash-8, to be sure GSX will use the (now updated) internal configuration.

meto

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 06:21:31 pm »
hello,

forgot to say............just trying to understand......

it says that we already need GSX to update it to GSX LEVEL 2
I HAD ALREADY gsx leggit, wasnt sure if i had to uninstall it or not at first
so i uninstalled it and the bought GSX LEVEL2.....and it works, because as i saw, the new
GSX EXPANSION still have GSX in it.

so what is the purpose of paying for both ??? maybe a stupid question, maybe we are paying
only for the difference, as i maybe understand it. so no need to reinstall the other GSX ????
that i already have in my computer.

and also, GSX LEVEL 2 work for FSX and FSX STEAM , with windows 10 , if someone is not sure.

thank you,

lucien paquette,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 06:27:26 pm »
so what is the purpose of paying for both ??? maybe a stupid question, maybe we are paying
only for the difference, as i maybe understand it. so no need to reinstall the other GSX ????

It's so easy:

- GSX Level 2 is an OPTIONAL EXPANSION.

- OPTIONAL means you are free to decide if you want the new features or not. The basic GSX functions will still work as they always were, even if you don't activate Level 2.

- EXPANSION means you must pay for the new features, if you want them.

- Everything is included in one installer, which is clearly easier for everybody to manage. Don't forget you can use Level 2 freely at all FSDT airports, you only pay to use it everywhere else.