Author Topic: GSX REQUESTS  (Read 3748 times)

Southwestfan

GSX REQUESTS
« on: September 21, 2018, 08:10:19 pm »
Hello all! So I was wondering if some of those who know how to use GSX Level 2 better than I could do some airports. I have tried FSDT KLAX, KDFW, PHNL, PHOG, PHLI and have had height problems with those jetways being to low compared to the scenery. (Is there a way to adjust height?) Or maybe someone could do those airports?  Also some of the airports that could use SODE jetways are Flightbeam KIAH, KDEN, Taxi2Gate KMCO,KMDW and Aerosoft EGLL. Hopefully some people can do these airports especially the FSDT airports! Duel jetways at those would be awesome! Thanks all! :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX REQUESTS
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 11:16:54 pm »
I suggest waiting for our own customization for FSDT airports.

We are working on KLAX and CYVR right now, and we added a new set of JBT textures in steel and crystal, which are higher than the ones included now, so they'll come with the KLAX update, and you'll be able to use them everywhere.

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 02:55:04 am »
Hello all! So I was wondering if some of those who know how to use GSX Level 2 better than I could do some airports. I have tried FSDT KLAX, KDFW, PHNL, PHOG, PHLI and have had height problems with those jetways being to low compared to the scenery. (Is there a way to adjust height?) Or maybe someone could do those airports?  Also some of the airports that could use SODE jetways are Flightbeam KIAH, KDEN, Taxi2Gate KMCO,KMDW and Aerosoft EGLL. Hopefully some people can do these airports especially the FSDT airports! Duel jetways at those would be awesome! Thanks all! :)
I just finished my own config for CYVR. It is FAR from perfect but it will work perfectly fine until FSDTs updates come out

swapvobl

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 08:59:23 am »
How about this thread be made for requests of Non-FSDT Airports not yet equipped for SODE Jetways.

swapvobl

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 09:00:27 am »
How about this thread be made for requests of Non-FSDT Airports not yet equipped for SODE Jetways.

Speaking of this, I wondered if somebody considered making SODE Jetways for VOHS, VAAH and VOTV.