Author Topic: JFK Gate 704: Only one Jetway moving: Glitches Through static jetway  (Read 3002 times)

Speedbird ATC

https://i.imgur.com/o7KwLdQ.jpg

Looking at the GSX menu, only one of the jetways is animated. Unfortunately, that jetway has to glitch through a static jetway to reach the aircraft. Is there a technical reason why both jetways are not animated? You would expect that on an FSDreamteam scenery, you won't have issues like this
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 10:28:02 pm by virtuali »

Speedbird ATC

Re: JFK Gate 704: Only one Jetway moving: Glitches Through static jetway
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 10:28:44 pm »

Another issue. With all due respect, I would expect higher quality from FSDreamteam. This scenery is completely untouched. I have not customized ANYTHING.

Speedbird ATC

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 10:37:33 pm »
Yes, you found a small bug. We haven't uploaded the updated AFCAD with removed jetways for JFK2. However, you can quickly fix this by letting the GSX Control Panel create an Exclude file for you.

- Open the parking customization page at JFK.

- Click the Exclude radius checkmark on any parking with a jetway. It's likely already clicked so, you must click it and click it again, to trigger the creation of an exclude file.

- Quit the simulator and open the GSX Control Panel, you should see an exclude XML for JFK ready to be compiled.

- Compile it and restart the sim, the orginal jetways should disappear.

Of course, I'll upload the fixed AFCAD right now.

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 10:54:24 pm »
Great to know! :) I sincerely apologize for the way I have been acting the last two days. Like I said: I am going through something right now and I haven't found a healthy way to deal with anger. I realize that pouring it out onto people who have nothing to do with it, particularly hard working people like yourself, is in no way right
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 11:02:35 pm by virtuali »