Author Topic: GSX LEVEL 2 SUPERB ADDON  (Read 3892 times)

meto

GSX LEVEL 2 SUPERB ADDON
« on: September 08, 2018, 06:03:30 pm »
hello,

I already had GSX, but just bought GSX LEVEL 2........WOWWWW......youre geniuses.
really the TOP of the TOP addon for flight simulator. never taught this would happen
since the beginning of flight simulators.....SUPERBBBBB......EXCELLENT.

you will do LOT, LOT, of money with this, and i wish it to you.

thank you,

lucien paquette

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX LEVEL 2 SUPERB ADDON
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 06:04:38 pm »
Thanks a lot for your comments!

gibson94

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 06:22:38 pm »
Hi
I confirm it really bring a best in our simulator
Just a suggestion for the suitcases wuold it be possible to add other colors than red and gray?
Best regards

Michael1

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 07:30:24 pm »
Actually, not just suitcases, but suitcases with rope tied around them, like my grandmother's lol

croftspardon

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 04:35:04 pm »
Actually I think there is a bit of a problem with over-saturated bright colours in suitcases, service vehicles etc, compared with the airports. Addon airports are now showing great art skills, in their colouring and tones.

Keith

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 04:55:21 pm »
We'll probably redo all the earlier made vehicles from scratch. If you want to have a sample of our current level of texturing, look at the jetways and the cargo staircase.

flyingleaf

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2018, 12:21:15 am »
Thank you for your hard work. You've created an amazing add on. I had problems with blurry textures and followed your advice re security settings and I'm happy to report it's fixed. Thank you again and keep up the hard work. Cheers Karl.

StarBlue

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 07:50:07 pm »
I've been around the FS world (not FSW) since 1980.  So I've known of GSX for a while and was never sure it would fit in with how I like to sim.  GSX Level 2 changed that for me for a couple of reasons.  I own several airports and the devs of those airports are slow (or if they ever will) change the jetways to SODE or even something that MOVES!  I absolutely dispise static jetways.  There is a rather well known dev that so far hasn't said they will ever fix EHAM, I'm still waiting for dynamic lighting for that airport.  Soooo, in 30 minutes, I had used GSXL2 and made several gates with now SODE level jetways!  I like the ramp features as well, as I have used the ones that come with PMDG QotS II.  It just added that to all of my none PMDG aircrafts.  So all and all, I love GSXL2 and it will add to your immersion of your aircraft at an airport.  If in doubt, try the demo.  One thing I really appreciate about FSDT is the Demo's, it has helped make the sell for me.  Who has even watched a video of what appears to be a great airport to have it suck.  Try it out on your sim for the time alloted and you know.  So thanks FSDT!  I am super excited about the new ORD!

Jhan
Jhan M. Jensen
KSLC/KOGD/KHIF

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 09:48:02 pm »
Thanks for all your comments. Some said editing jetways is too complex, and no user would want to do that, but I know isn't true.

7heAngryVe7eran

• TruNorth Air
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2018, 10:14:44 am »
Not only is GSX a great product, but it's an awesome business model by supplying the demand of the flight simulation community. Now that you've given us animated passengers, what can we expect for the future? Animated ground crews made specifically to service our military aircraft? 8)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 02:11:07 pm »
Now that you've given us animated passengers, what can we expect for the future?

All of this will surely come:

- A rewamped Pubhack, with better animation, fully customizable pushback routes, push/pull, etc.

- A Fuel Hydrant, which is the most common refueling method on large airports.

- New service vehicles (Water and Lavatory)

- A better way for users to share their customizations. A web service, basically.