Author Topic: default B737 refuling  (Read 2689 times)

mroschk

default B737 refuling
« on: September 08, 2018, 01:13:18 pm »
Hello,

i am using Prosim737 and the Aircraft for prosim is a customized default B737 ( FSX version )

Now i am struggeling with the refuling.
1. The Truck arrives and the Menu comes up to select the fuel percentage i want...ok so far. But now the refuler is not stepping out of the car. He stay sitting in the fuel truck. Why is he not stepping out of the truck?

2. when i select number 7 ( custon refuling ), the default FSX refuling dialog comes up. That is not so fine for me.
Is it possible , after selecting number 7 in the menu, to have a textfield where i can just enter the number of fuel in Kg?

3. is it possible to configure, which fuel truck is used ?

Matthias
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 01:16:02 pm by mroschk »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: default B737 refuling
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 08:28:25 pm »
1. The Truck arrives and the Menu comes up to select the fuel percentage i want...ok so far. But now the refuler is not stepping out of the car. He stay sitting in the fuel truck. Why is he not stepping out of the truck?

If you got the large truck, there's another guy that will do the refueling, not the driver. The smaller truck simply doesn't have it.

2. when i select number 7 ( custon refuling ), the default FSX refuling dialog comes up. That is not so fine for me.

And why is that ? That's precisely what the 7th option is supposed to do. If you are not happy with the pre-set choices, you select 7, and enter whatever quantity you need.

Is it possible , after selecting number 7 in the menu, to have a textfield where i can just enter the number of fuel in Kg?

Why duplicate a function which can be already done with the default fuel page ?

3. is it possible to configure, which fuel truck is used ?

The fuel truck is correctly automatically selected by GSX, depending on the airplane capacity AND the height of the fuel point in the airplane configuration so, you cannot get the larger truck, if the airplane wing is not high enough to fit it!

mroschk

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 10:24:34 pm »
Why duplicate a function which can be already done with the default fuel page ?

It is not a duplicate.

I request one textfield to enter the amount of fuel.
I have a homecockpit , so i dont want to use a keyboard, that is the reason.
The number in the Text field i can enter via the CDU

If you got the large truck....

can i configure, which truck is comming for my Plane?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 10:38:57 pm by mroschk »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 11:07:46 pm »
I have a homecockpit , so i dont want to use a keyboard, that is the reason. The number in the Text field i can enter via the CDU

Ok, that might be a good reason for having a single number. Assuming you'll be fine having the weight distribution not under your control.

can i configure, which truck is comming for my Plane?

I already replied to this.