Author Topic: No passengers deboarding?  (Read 16340 times)

FlyHardiQ

Re: No passengers deboarding?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2018, 03:11:03 am »
I ran the latest update and the passengers are still in the cabin.  Gate 12 LIRN with Menzies handling. FSLabs A319.  I reset the position and tried again.  This time the crew bus arrived and six ordinary passengers (not crew in uniform) got into the crew bus.  This bus departed and another crew bus arrived. (I'm typing this as I watch).  Bus doors open.  4 females cabin crew disembark followed by Captain and First Officer.  Crew Bus departs.  Interesting.  :)
when you reset position fslabs empties itslef automatically as it also happens when requesting for boarding..so obviously you would get no pax at all since there are no pax numbered in the payload settings at it has reset to 0, but still the problem lies uner fsdt gsx v2, have to reset position everytime, I have not really been enjoying the product, more of reporting various bugs lol

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2018, 03:25:15 am »
the problem is with fslabs a319 as well guys! it's not only the dash q400 as I have told you above!

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2018, 04:17:30 am »
with the fslabs a320 it works fine but not with the fslabs a319 it seems there is a bug there.

Sirsimon

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2018, 04:42:30 am »
I am having the same problem. With any major airport LGW, EMA, LBA,MAN where I do not use a Jetway. The bus arrives and no PAX get off or on.
Is there a solution, fix or something we have to adjust in GSX V2?

If you could point us in the right direction as I am sure I am not alone here.

Thank you
Simon

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2018, 08:36:51 am »
^ you use fsl a319? what aircraft?

Wizaro

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2018, 10:14:37 am »
Same problem with PMDG737, When park at the gate without jetway, Bus arrived but no passenger de-boarding.  VTBD, VTCC, VTSP. But when park at RJBB with jetway everything is good.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2018, 10:27:31 am »
I am having the same problem. With any major airport LGW, EMA, LBA,MAN where I do not use a Jetway. The bus arrives and no PAX get off or on. Is there a solution, fix or something we have to adjust in GSX V2?

It seems you are listing only UK2000 airports. Can you please try on a default airport ? If that works, then maybe there's a problem with the scenery AFCAD so, check the name of the AFCAD used by GSX at the problematic airports, which is listed in the airport customization page.

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2018, 12:44:00 pm »
T2G Doha, FlyTampa EKCH, LFBZ (Simlaek) I do not think these airports have any afcad issues, and this is happening to me only with the FSL A319

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2018, 12:46:30 pm »
this is happening to me only with the FSL A319

Does it means it doesn't happen with other airplanes ? If you read the FS Labs forum, they are aware there are still issues on their side in relationship of the connection with GSX (which is different than any other airplane), and have promised a fix.

Sirsimon

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2018, 04:16:11 am »
tried what you said - nothing.
Here may be a clue. When I select the 'GSX Activate Ground' Deboarding it only shows 'pilot and cargo' in the debourding process - passengers are not even mentioned.

I still do not get the bus arriving and taking the pax away.

I used stand 17 at LEIB which has no jetway.

Any idea?

FlyHardiQ

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2018, 04:58:29 am »
tried what you said - nothing.
Here may be a clue. When I select the 'GSX Activate Ground' Deboarding it only shows 'pilot and cargo' in the debourding process - passengers are not even mentioned.

I still do not get the bus arriving and taking the pax away.

I used stand 17 at LEIB which has no jetway.

Any idea?
have you update GSX to the latest version? came out yesterday.. and also some airports do not have shuttle bus coming to pick up the pax that might be a reason only the pilot and cargo comes out..since GSX has decided to not make pax walking directly to the gate sadly..hope that is a planned update

officercrockey

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2018, 12:40:37 pm »
Passengers won't appear if the parking has been set with the "No Passenger bus" option in the GSX customization that might have been made by the scenery developer.

This is normal and it's the expected behavior, until we'll set up a system to create passenger walking paths to the terminal, which cannot be made generically so, it will require quite extensive customization.

Hi,

I hope, this will be happen one day as it is quite normal on many many smaller airports, that you just walk to the terminal. I understand, though, that this is not an easy change. But maybe it can be used for the bus routes as well?!

Sirsimon

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2018, 05:33:30 am »
Hi.
I have tried everything mentioned in this post. The crew bus arrives and co/pilot/steward gets out of this very small bus and that's it. baggage loaded, crew on board but still no bus with PAX arrive.
Tried the new update - nothing, tried random airport like BFS which I do not have any add on scenery, no gate just stand 15. Nothing. I have even re installed GSX2.

Basically no bus turns up.......

suggestions

Thanks

karank

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2018, 12:11:08 pm »
Facing the same issue but it seems to happen randomly with no fixed onset of conditions.

I've tried it with the PMDG 777, CS 757 and Majestic Q400.
Flying out of FlyTampa Vienna with a jetway stand, jetway docks, no passengers seen boarding. Same flight at destination T2G Doha and passengers deboard fine on a non-jetway stand.
Flying out of MK Studios Lisbon without a jetway stand, bus arrives, doors open, no passengers board. Same flight at destination AS Madeira Evolution and passengers deboard fine on a non-jetway stand.
Flying out of FlyTampa Athens without a jetway stand, bus arrives, doors open, passengers board. Same flight at destination ORBX Dubrovnik and passengers do not deboard on a non-jetway stand.

Then there are times when it would work perfectly at both departure and destination airports with the same aircraft above. I can't find a consistent fault so it's very difficult to reproduce, even for me, but there's definitely something that bugs out within GSX.

DreamSkywards

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2018, 12:25:45 pm »
Hi.
I have tried everything mentioned in this post. The crew bus arrives and co/pilot/steward gets out of this very small bus and that's it. baggage loaded, crew on board but still no bus with PAX arrive.
Tried the new update - nothing, tried random airport like BFS which I do not have any add on scenery, no gate just stand 15. Nothing. I have even re installed GSX2.

Basically no bus turns up.......

suggestions

Thanks

These are cargo stairs no? Is cargo plane ticked in your aircraft customization page?