Author Topic: GSX V2..how do you register your serial number?  (Read 5041 times)

alpha117

GSX V2..how do you register your serial number?
« on: September 07, 2018, 11:33:31 am »
Hi All,

Purchased from Simmarket, but there is not option in the Addon Manager to register

« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 11:43:54 am by virtuali »

keino333

Re: GSX V2..how do you register your serial number?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 11:46:33 am »
Now simmarket removed it.(right when i put in my account details and process for payment)..what's going on...someone made a mistake.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 11:46:40 am »
There's a problem with Simmarket. We set the release date on Simmarket to be tomorrow, but somehow it already appeared on sale today, so the current GSX installer still doesn't know about it.

Your order and your Serial are valid though so, just wait when we'll release the new installer, which should be either later today or tomorrow.

And yes, we temporarily as soon we realized it went on sale too early. Simmarket has changed their developers website very recently, so I guess there are some quirks to be ironed out, such as the release date setting.

alpha117

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 11:47:57 am »
Thanks

No problems, got excited there for a moment ;D

atrailblazer7

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 11:51:26 am »
Ok..thanks for that.  I already purchased it and was about to uninstall/reinstall the GSX base product like it says in my email.  Will wait for it to pop up on Simmarket site.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 11:59:30 am »
If you already purchased it, there's no need to go back on Simmarket. Your Serial Number is valid, you only need to wait we'll upload the new GSX installer. There's no separate installer for Level 2, it's just a new version of the GSX installer, which will be posted here.

keino333

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 12:00:03 pm »
Thank you..thought I was loosing my mind for a moment ...looking forward to tomorrow or later today