Author Topic: Scenery  (Read 2335 times)

gustav.singh

Scenery
« on: August 20, 2018, 05:36:29 pm »
Hello. A very long time ago I purchased Los Angeles International Airport, and my sceneryfor L.A. is ruined. I just noticed because I haven't played FSX in a long time. The runways is only dirt and the airport is invicible... Can I somehow get a refund?

Regards

Gustav Singh

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Scenery
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 05:56:25 pm »
You cannot obviously ask for a refund for something that you know very well it always worked, and that is sold as TRY-BEFORE-BUY so, you are supposed to install it, test it and *then* purchase it, after you checked how it works on your system.

Also, since the activation log in the server shows you successfully activated the scenery 3 times (twice in 2016 and once 2017), it's a clear proof the scenery worked, otherwise it wouldn't even been possible to activate it.

So, the question is why is not working NOW. Are you using the latest installer ? If not, or not sure, download the latest installer from the website.

Assuming you installed using the most current installer, do you have the "Addon Manager" AND the "Couatl" menus under the "Addons" menu of the sim ? If no, the problem of missing menu items under the Addons menu it's usually caused by one of these:

1) Defective antivirus. Download and install with the Antivirus disabled AND configure the antivirus to exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning BEFORE starting the sim.

OR

2) Missing/Corrupted VC++ libraries in your system. See solution in the "Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**" thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17484.msg122656.html#msg122656

okphillip

Re: Scenery
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 10:09:28 pm »
I returned to a restaurant that I hadn't eaten at in 4 years and remembered that I got heart-burn from eating there one time about 4 years ago.  I wonder if I can get a refund?