Author Topic: GSX freezes after “Hello captain, we are ready for pushback”  (Read 6423 times)

Tozzifan

Re: GSX freezes after “Hello captain, we are ready for pushback”
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2020, 11:16:03 pm »
well, it's 2020 and I receive this error where nothing happens after here hello captain we are ready for pushback. Usually restarting Couatl will solve it sometimes once other times a few restarts.

when this occasionally happens to me, 100% of times I solve this by just opening the FSUIPC options window, and closing it at once (I read this at avsim long time ago) ... interferences between addons communications with p3d, I guess
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 11:17:40 pm by Tozzifan »
I7-4790 / 1080ti / 32Gb / Creative Fatal1ty / trackIr5 / HOTAS Warthog / 3D vision / OculusCV1 / Saitek Rudder & Trim / CH Quadrant
win7-64 : P3dv44
win10 : P3Dv44 + OculusCV1

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2020, 11:45:02 pm »
Just an observation:
You are not missing the pop-up box asking you for 'what direction' of pushback are you? Maybe it isn't displaying? I know I would prefer a 'ding' when it appears to let you know action is required (or a verbal). Anyhow, occasionally I have missed it, or spotted it just as it is closing. I have found it impossible to get it back. Ctl+F12 brings up the abort request not the direction box.
Aussie
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6

bajansimdude

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2020, 05:23:34 am »
I am so sorry for the late reply.

It is not aircraft specific sometimes I fly the FSLabs or Maddog but it's not specific to any aircraft. It just happens. up to a few days ago I was getting to take the most recent update of the bus out for a flight and it happened and it took two or three couatl restarts to hear the tug coming up to the airplane nose.

After the ground mechanic says hello captain we are ready for pushback he then proceeds to say locking gear. however, when this issue happens he says hello captain we are ready for pushback and just stand there. he does not move and the gear is not connected. There is no other action after making that first statement.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2020, 10:51:50 pm »
however, when this issue happens he says hello captain we are ready for pushback and just stand there. he does not move and the gear is not connected. There is no other action after making that first statement.

It's not a GSX issue. Some airplanes, and the FS Labs and the Leonardo Maddog, are able to control GSX themselves, and they disable some messages from GSX, to let this happening automatically so, you are probably missing a step in the airplane usage, so the airplane is expecting you to do something, and since the airplane has disabled the GSX messages, you can't tell what.

Sorry for not being more specific, but I'm not fully aware of the extent of the control over GSX these airplanes are able to exert, only that I'm sure they are able to suppress GSX messages and operates GSX menus automatically, to use it "hands free". So you might want to check with their support.