Author Topic: Missing buildings at Zurich  (Read 4681 times)

altena

Missing buildings at Zurich
« on: May 12, 2009, 10:54:31 pm »
Dear all,
I know, there were threads about the topic of missing buildings at airports, but I really hope you forgive me posting a new one and I hope I will get help.
Up until now, I was always able to install FSDreamteam Zurich, Kennedy Intl and Geneva without problems. Last week, I bought a new computer. I installed Vista 64bit, FSX + sp1 + sp2, FSX SDK + sp1 + sp2. Then I installed Zurich, but I don't see airport buildings. I have the Add on manager in the menu bar of FSX. I activated Zurich by typing in my registration number. The bglmanx_fsdt.dat is in the FSX directory. My dll.xml file looks like this:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 12:11:35 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing buildings at Zurich
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 12:14:06 am »
The solutions are always the same:

- Check you are using the *current* version of the installer. If you are not sure, download them again

- If you don't want to download the whole scenery, download the Stand-Alone Addon Manager and install it AFTER you installed Zurich.

If you see the Addon Manager in the Addons menu, then everything is fine, non need to check XML files, no need to do further diagnosis, these are only needed if you DO NOT see the Addon Manager in the menu.

Also, check you are seeing the "Couatl powered plugins" in the Addons menu.

But, most important of all, check you are either using the current version of Zurich OR at least you installed the current version of the Stand-Alone Addon Manager.

altena

Re: Missing buildings at Zurich
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 11:21:33 am »
Thanks a lot Virtuali. I downloaded the new versions of both, Zurich and Geneva. After a fresh install of Zurich, I now see the buildings. With the previous version (1.3), Couatl was not installed. Now it is. Great compliments The scenery looks even more beautiful as in the previous version.  ;D
I really would download the  (new?) JFK scenery too, but was not able to do so.

Anyway, thanks again for your quick help!!
Henk