Author Topic: GSX Crash after requesting services  (Read 1646 times)

Pilotman21`

GSX Crash after requesting services
« on: August 14, 2018, 03:18:44 am »
Hello guys,

I've recently installed GSX and it was working fine until I was at a gate and I decided to request for the catering service. I then got a prompt telling me that the Couatl has crashed due to unknown error. I've searched the problem and the solution I get is to FSDT Live Update but that doesn't work either. One thing that I do find strange is that when I request Pushback or Jetway operation, it seems to work fine. It's up until I request for Boarding/De-Boarding/Catering Service, that is when it crashes. Hopefully somebody can help me.

couatl v3.2 (build 3997)
panic log started on Sat Aug 11 14:14:09 2018

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\common\fsm.py", line 73, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\baggageLoader.py", line 259, in do
  File ".\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 235, in waitDoorState
AttributeError: AircraftExit instance has no attribute 'getLVar'
{'Airport': 'KCLT', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Concourse C|Gate 10', 'User Pos': (35.21865040719542, -80.9417529632907, 231.054 m, 2.98815 m, 253.09826503318564)}

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Crash after requesting services
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 12:48:16 am »
I'm sorry, but I tried calling catering at KCLT Gate C10, and there are no errors I can see, and nobody ever reported it before.

Looking at your error code, it really looks like you haven't the latest Live Update because, the error is referring to some code we added since the end of June to support FS Labs auto-door handling with GSX.

A possible reason for the Live Update not updating, is your antivirus/firewall blocking the update, because they are mistakenly assuming the updater might be dangerous, because it's "downloading" (of course it's downloading, it's an updater...), some flawed antivirus/firewall software by default assume that something that downloads, if it's not the browser they know, might be a trojan, blocking out all self-updaters.

Be sure you exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning in the antivirus, and be sure you give permission for the Couatl_updater.exe and Couatl_updater2.exe files in that folder to go online in the firewall.