Author Topic: US CITY X LAS VEGAS  (Read 6284 times)

ssimm1958

• Billy Gibins Little Brother, LOL
US CITY X LAS VEGAS
« on: August 04, 2018, 06:10:52 pm »
have us citys x las vegas installed would this need to be removed /uninstalled b4 using fsdt las vegas? would there be a conflict if both were in together or would be no need for us citys x las vegas as fstd las vegas would cover the airport and the city?
If It Aint Broke, Dont Fix It

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: US CITY X LAS VEGAS
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 02:37:33 pm »
I think the only requirement is that FSDT KLAS will stay above the US City scenery in the Scenery Library, which is what will happen by default, if you install FSDT KLAS last.

shylock

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 12:01:23 am »
have us citys x las vegas installed would this need to be removed /uninstalled b4 using fsdt las vegas? would there be a conflict if both were in together or would be no need for us citys x las vegas as fstd las vegas would cover the airport and the city?

Are you also using ORBX Southern California? If so there are a few files you'll need to turn off in their scenery.

StefanA

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 11:38:58 pm »
I think the only requirement is that FSDT KLAS will stay above the US City scenery in the Scenery Library, which is what will happen by default, if you install FSDT KLAS last.

This scenery order causes a big hole behind the E-Terminal and in front of runway 25L/25R. I had this too. I fixed it by changing the order that FSDT is lower than US CITY X LAS VEGAS. Additional you must rename the KLAS-BGL in US CITIY X scenery to .off. And important, you must set the KLAS-BGL in standard scenery to .off too!

Additional:
First I had an issue that my IFR departures were canceled to VFR flights at least after takeoff from runway 01R because of overlaying ATC-borders and I couldn't switch frequency and send my answer as fast as required.

Please check an IFR departure from runway 01R towards north-east.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 11:50:28 pm by StefanA »

StefanA

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 12:13:13 pm »
One change for my post!

The default Las Vegas scenery shouldn't be disabled, because the Luxor will disappear for example!
But the US Cities KLAS must be disabled and US Cities must be in higher level than FSDT-KLAS or there will be a big hole north of terminal E and east of runway 25L/25R.