Author Topic: Support won't return email! **SOLVED - all emails were replied to **  (Read 2808 times)

Nitnat

Hi. I am having problems reinstalliing GSX. I have purchased this software and have my serial number as proof if required. Also have my reg key and email sent from Virtuali on purchase date. I have tried contacting support and have sent 2 emails already with no reply to either. I am just wondering if I have the right email address(support@virtualisoftware.com), and if that is the right email address, which clearly states it's for support, why I haven't received any?

Thank you
Adrian

EDIT: I finally got it to work!!!!:))))). Just had to download latest installer. I was attempting to install with original installer(from 2015 when I initially purchased GSX). I'm assuming the latest installer is compatible with FSX- Steam and that's why it probably didn't work. The old installer was going straight to the FSX directory....., where the latest installs in its' own Addon Manager folder on my C:/Program Files(X86). It also installed some older MS Visual 2005 C++ Redistributable libraries and Sim Object Display Engine, which I never even heard of before. I never even had to re-register it with my serial number. It was all very automatic and self -reliant:) I am extremely happy and ready to jump in my A318 baby bus for a test flight.

Still don't know why Support never returned my emails. Maybe in the future they can make a little more effort.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 02:18:22 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Support won't return email!SOLVED
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 02:18:04 pm »
Still don't know why Support never returned my emails. Maybe in the future they can make a little more effort.

You sent a first email July 14th, which was on Saturday, so you cannot expect an immediate reply on a weekend, and you have been replied to on the next Monday, the 16th, at 10:07 AM. The reply hasn't bounced back, so I assume you have received it, but you never replied to it.

You then sent a 2nd email July 27th, which was again on Friday at 21:25 PM so, again, you were promptly replied to the next Monday, the 30th. Even this reply hasn't bounced back so, again, I must assume you must have received it.

Perhaps you should first check your email settings or your anti-spam settings (maybe our reply was filtered) first, before accusing support of "not replying to your emails", which is clearly not the case.

Nitnat

Re: Support won't return email! **SOLVED - all emails were replied to **
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 11:09:41 pm »
Hey I'm not here to start a war but the proof is in the pudding. The only reply from you is now just you trying to defend yourself from an accusation. Where were you on my initial post asking for support? No where! Do you honestly think I would sign up on this forum just to falsely accuse you or this dev co. of anything? I have better things to do with my time as I'm sure would anyone else. I was obviously frustrated that no-body from your side responded to any of my emails and I was getting no support for a purchased product. And still never received any. I figured it out on my own through sheer trial and error, and by reading posts on this forum. No emails and no spam. I checked extensively.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 11:30:14 pm »
. Where were you on my initial post asking for support? No where!

And what are you trying to say here ? This was your first post here, and I AM replying to you, same as I replied to both your emails!

Do you honestly think I would sign up on this forum just to falsely accuse you or this dev co. of anything?

Obviously not, you probably BELIEVE in what you said. It's just that...you are wrong.

Being "honest", doesn't make you right. You can still be wrong and remain honest. Nobody has accused you of anything: but it was YOU that have accused me of not having replying to you, and are even trying to say that this kind of reply is "proof" that I haven't.

There wasn't even the slightest hint of a doubt in your post that, maybe, support might have replied to you, and the emails, which have surely both gone out, might have not reached you for some reason. Yet, you were quick assuming that the only possible reason why you haven't received both emails, was because "we haven't replied", and you haven't failed to point this out in your very unnerving post about the supposed "lack of support".

No emails and no spam. I checked extensively.

See ? Same mistake, again.

You are still convinced you are right, and you are AGAIN accusing me of lying about having replied to you, without even accepting the slight chance that emails might not always reach people for a variety of reasons, for example your ISP being subscribed to automatic email blacklists that, for some reason, might have mistakenly added our email domain to their list so, it gets filtered even before you can even know it was.

But that doesn't give you the right to accuse me of not having replied to you, and even (as you are doing now), to possibly lying about it.

Do you want me to send you screenshot of my email client (in PRIVATE, of course), showing all my replies, which went out and never bounced back ? Do you "honestly" think I would made up something like this, if I hadn't already "checked extensively" my Sent mailbox, to be absolutely sure my replies HAS been sent ?

Nitnat

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 11:25:51 am »
No need. I have Comcast. God only knows what they do over there. Yahoo isn't the best either. I just haven't ever experienced this before. Where someone claims to have sent 2 emails and I receive neither. But I am inclined and want to believe you. Anyways the problem has been fixed.

Thanks for your replies
Adrian