Author Topic: Missing SODE "PHKO_Set05_Cars" model **SOLVED**  (Read 5465 times)

M_Sauce

Missing SODE "PHKO_Set05_Cars" model **SOLVED**
« on: July 28, 2018, 02:45:05 pm »
Hello FSDT

I found this error in my P3D ContentErrors.txt:

[error.0]
error=Unable to find model for PHKO_Set05_Cars

Upon inspection in the "D:\AddOn_Scenery\FSDreamTeam\Addon Manager\Simobjects\Misc\FSDT_PHKO" folder, I am missing this model. I have the "Cars" model folders for 2, 3, 4, and 6.

Is there something wrong with my installation or is anybody else seeing this?

I use P3Dv4.3

Thanks for anyone who can help.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 04:28:38 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing SODE "PHKO_Set05_Cars" model
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 04:28:27 pm »
The error message is inconsequential, since it reports an object with a missing model that, if called, won't show up. But, since that object isn't supposed to exists and the scenery is not calling it, the error is harmless.

However, if you run the FSDT Live Update now, it will remove the (unused anyway) object name definition from the PHKO SIM.CFG file, so even the error will go away. Nothing will change in the scenery: that object wasn't required and nothing in the scenery called it.

M_Sauce

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 06:25:30 pm »
However, if you run the FSDT Live Update now, it will remove the (unused anyway) object name definition from the PHKO SIM.CFG file, so even the error will go away. Nothing will change in the scenery: that object wasn't required and nothing in the scenery called it.

Hello Umberto, thanks for the rapid reply.

I haven't located "FSDT Live Update". In my Addon Manager folder I found only "Couatl_Updater.exe" and "Couatl_Updater2.exe". Should I run one of these? Also, do I need both of these .exe files or should I erase one of them?

Thanks again for your quick help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 10:44:31 am »
I haven't located "FSDT Live Update".

The GSX installer placed an ICON named "FSDT Live Update" on your Desktop. However, if you cannot find it, or you removed it manually, running the Couatl_Updater.exe from the Addon Manager folder does exactly the same thing the Icon would have done.