Author Topic: How do you enter passengers number ?  (Read 5359 times)

sanookbkk

How do you enter passengers number ?
« on: July 21, 2018, 08:01:10 pm »
I choosed to uncheck passenger estimate in the options
When i start boarding it asks me to enter number of passenger but using the keyboard i cannot enter the number 1,2 or 3, sometime i can enter 6,7,8 sometime not
while using keypad i can't enter any number...
Any idea what i might doing wrong ?

sanookbkk

Re: How do you enter passengers number ?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 08:03:17 pm »
Ok found out the problem, the ATC window was open and it seems it override GSX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 09:45:33 am »
Yes, you must be sure the green line gets the focus. I think you can just click on it, if it doesn't.

CaptainSazzman

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 03:25:18 am »
Hello, I noticed in the new GSX update of September 2019, GSX allows me to set PAX number when boarding but not when deboarding at the gate after parking with marshaller. Is there a fix please?

Beat578

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 07:18:52 am »
That has been discussed before. It has been implemented that way. Because GSX assumes you are not loosing passengers during your trip, it will take the same number you boarded before. It was something most users wanted and FSDT Implemented it that way with one of the latest updates.
Beat578

CaptainSazzman

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 06:06:15 pm »
That has been discussed before. It has been implemented that way. Because GSX assumes you are not loosing passengers during your trip, it will take the same number you boarded before. It was something most users wanted and FSDT Implemented it that way with one of the latest updates.

I see. What I do is I edit my chosen parking space after landing and restart couatl, so the passenger number chosen during deboarding is wrong.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 08:00:41 pm »
I see. What I do is I edit my chosen parking space after landing and restart couatl, so the passenger number chosen during deboarding is wrong.

After restarting Couatl, GSX will not remember the passenger number for the previous flight, so it will ask you how many passengers there are (or not) depending on the "Estimate Passenger number" setting.

CaptainSazzman

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 03:54:10 am »

After restarting Couatl, GSX will not remember the passenger number for the previous flight, so it will ask you how many passengers there are (or not) depending on the "Estimate Passenger number" setting.

Thank you! I found a work around. All I have to do is add the livery I want to apply, then choose gate without restarting couatl or revoke services then call them back. In the earlier versions of couatl, you could not edit a parking without restarting it, now it's not as much of problem, no need to break immersion. My only target now is finding a way to Jet Aviation as a choosable livery. I fly to a lot of foreign airports that dont have gsx liveries and im looking for a generic handler.