Author Topic: FSXBA F/A-18C weapons  (Read 4315 times)

jp1

FSXBA F/A-18C weapons
« on: July 20, 2018, 06:32:22 pm »
Hi,
can anyone help please?
I have installed the wonderful FSXBA F/A-18C and it flies great.
However I have tacpack, and while all the weapons show ok , I can't release any. Everything that is selected with the tacpack manager appears on the model and on the display. The only thing that works is the arming switch in the cockpit. None of the tacpack keyboard or stick commands have any effect.
Maybe I made a mistake with the install or I am missing some step. I couldn't find any details about this in the documents.
Could anyone advise, please?
jc ???

jimi08

• FSX BLUE ANGELS
Re: FSXBA F/A-18C weapons
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 01:42:17 pm »
JC,

First, thanks for the good words and I'll be sure to pass them along to the team.

Now for your issue...

Please check and assure you have followed all of the steps below:
1. Equip the jet with stores of your choosing. Be sure to click on "Guns Only" prior to selecting stores. This loads the gun and wing pylons.
2. Select either the AA or AG Master Mode button located to the left of the left DDI.
3. Go to the stores page, and press the button located next to the store you with to employ (i.e AM for AMRAAM, 83B for Mk-83, 10S for LAU-10, etc). A box should appear around the name if the ordinance, you've selected.
4. Arm the jet via the MASTER ARM SWITCH, which is located on the left side near the Master Mode Buttons.
5. Press the pickle button or squeeze the trigger to fire/release ordnance. Pickle is used for Air-to-Ground stores and the trigger for Air-to-Air.

Please give that a go and let me know if you are successful. If not, we'll look at some other options.

Thanks.

Jimi

Justin "Jimi" Hendrix
FSX Blue Angels
FSXBA F/A-18C Hornet Latest Download Link: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,6944.msg117011.html#msg1

jagl04

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 07:48:10 pm »
The same happens to me, but only woth AG weapons. Weapons are correctly loaded, but when I select any AG weapon the HUD shows "0" (e, MAV o) even when I have loaded 4 mavericks. This does not happen with AA weapons, that work perfectly. Once I reload the model or even reinstalling it, I have the same results. Any suggestion?

jimi08

• FSX BLUE ANGELS
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 06:18:02 am »
Please download, install and try again with this aircraft

https://drive.google.com/open?id=129IQvNCg0IhHz1c4J3J6i03UcsF8380t

Thanks.

Justin "Jimi" Hendrix
FSX Blue Angels
FSXBA F/A-18C Hornet Latest Download Link: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,6944.msg117011.html#msg1

jp1

Re: FSXBA F/A-18C
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 09:20:01 pm »
Sorry. guys.
I forgot all about this and decided to try the Superbug (which I,m still struggling with).
I may yet revert to the Re: FSXBA F/A-18C
Please forgive me for not replying for so long.
jp1 :'(