Author Topic: Tug Question  (Read 2960 times)

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Tug Question
« on: July 19, 2018, 02:51:36 am »
Can somebody identify which tug this is at 2:41:33? I'm struggling to figure out why the textures for this particular tug won't show up when the textures on all of my other tugs show up fine. This was supposed to have my custom livery on it.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/285005086
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Tug Question
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 09:51:27 am »
That's the FSDT_Pushback_02

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 12:19:42 am »
Copy. Thank you, sir. I will investigate this some more when I get home, as I don't have access to the P3D V4 computer until August.
Captain Kevin

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 10:37:06 pm »
Hey, Umberto. Sorry about the delayed response. I figured out why the texture wasn't loading. For starters, the tug in question was FSDT_Pushback, not FSDT_Pushback_02. In any event, in the texture.cfg of the default FSDT livery, it reads fltsim] rather than [fltsim].
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 04:50:30 am »
In any event, in the texture.cfg of the default FSDT livery, it reads fltsim] rather than [fltsim].

There's no such thing as an FSDT livery for the GSX pushback. The only way you could have one, is if you installed the PaintKit, which has the FSDT livery as the sample.

And yes, I found the problem in the painkit file, that explains the issue.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 01:06:56 am »
In any event, in the texture.cfg of the default FSDT livery, it reads fltsim] rather than [fltsim].

There's no such thing as an FSDT livery for the GSX pushback. The only way you could have one, is if you installed the PaintKit, which has the FSDT livery as the sample.

And yes, I found the problem in the painkit file, that explains the issue.
Yes, it was the one in the paint kit I was referring to, as the tug I was trying to get to work was my own livery, which necessitated the install of the paint kit.
Captain Kevin