Author Topic: New Computer Re:download installers **SOLVED**  (Read 50852 times)

canadagoose

New Computer Re:download installers **SOLVED**
« on: July 15, 2018, 08:59:56 pm »
Hi, just upraded to a new Computer and I am trying to download the Bergen installer. I have a cloud9 setup installer, but all it seems to do is install the FGSDT Live update program. I would expect it to install the Bergen scenery on my computer but when I go into the cloud9 folder that resides in the FSX folder it has only one file, fsdt_install_guide.
What am I doing wrong, seems like a simple procedure unlike any other download of a setup file? Or is it that the Bergen scenery files are located somewhere else other than the FSX folder?

Regards
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:17:31 am by virtuali »

canadagoose

Re: New Computer Re:download installers
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 09:24:15 pm »
Just ran FSX and P3Dv4 and found out that the files are indeed located on the C:\ drive (same as P3Dv4) under Addon Manager. That's good to know. As well obviously, the Addon Manager knows where to find FSX which is on another drive ( D:\ ). So, I am thinking I go through the same procedure now with all other setup files I may have. BTW, does the Addon Manager have to be located under C:\ or can I point it to D:\?

Regards
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:31:13 pm by canadagoose »

canadagoose

Re: New Computer Re:download installers
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 12:52:09 am »
Everything is OK now, I got my answer through Forum query.

Thanks reading.