Author Topic: Something Wrong. **SOLVED**  (Read 2459 times)

jps611

Something Wrong. **SOLVED**
« on: July 07, 2018, 05:49:32 pm »
I have installed KORD, KJFK, KDFW and GSX on my computer running Win 10 pro and FSX Aceleration. It caused all kinds of havoc. I could not even run FSX. It would hang up and I could not do anything.
I removed all of those products and FSX ran fine. This is very strange. Are any of these product compatible with WIN 10? What could be the possible problem. Thanks
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:49:52 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Something Wrong.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 01:19:15 am »
There aren't any problems with Windows 10 with any of our products. Windows 10 it's all what we use at FSDT use now. Are you using the CURRENT version of our installers and not, perhaps, some installers you downloaded a while ago ?

- Be sure you use only the current version of our installers

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the Addon Manager folder before installing

- Reinstall.

jps611

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 05:52:45 am »
I AM using the latest installers. My anti virus did not flag anything wrong with any of the products or the installers.

jps611

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 06:20:06 am »
I have reinstalled KORD and everything looks good so far, no problems. I will reinstall the other airports and see what happens. I think it will be alright. Thanks

jps611

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 10:00:57 am »
I have installed KLAS, KDFW and KJFK and everything looks good, working smoothly. I will not reinstall GSX because I do not think I really need it.  Problem solved Thanks