Author Topic: Klas jetway **SOLVED**  (Read 4602 times)

happy1911

Klas jetway **SOLVED**
« on: June 26, 2018, 05:40:15 am »
I have tried reading the other post and did not understand how to fix it.
I load klas airport and try and use sode to move jetway says "no triggerable objects"

I tried doing it thru gsx "no jetway can operate at this position"
i have also tried ctrl J nothing

please help  when i do it thru gsx the safety barrier disappears

any help would be awsome

Jason
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 02:32:02 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Klas jetway
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 05:50:39 am »
I load klas airport and try and use sode to move jetway says "no triggerable objects"

This is normal. Jetways at KLAS are created by GSX, not by SODE (even if they are SODE jetways), so they won't appear in the SODE menu.

i have also tried ctrl J nothing

This is normal. SODE jetways cannot be called with Ctrl+J

I tried doing it thru gsx "no jetway can operate at this position" please help  when i do it thru gsx the safety barrier disappears

This indicates everything is working, since GSX has correctly replaced the static jetway with the animated one, and the issue is simply that you parked too close or too far to have the airplane door in a position where the jetway can solve.

You don't say which airplane you used and you don't say which gate you tried but, have a look at Pages 33-34 of the GSX manual, the chapter named "Understanding the parking position", which explains the relationship of all factors that can affect if a jetway will solve or not, which are:

- the parking position

- the jetway position

- the airplane configuration, and whether it has set the preferred exit on exit 1 or 2

- the Stop position in the GSX parking customization.

happy1911

Re: Klas jetway
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 04:37:31 am »
\Solved had to set the doors in gsx for the 787