Author Topic: GSX Level 2 - passengers preview video  (Read 22095 times)

asturias

Re: GSX Level 2 - passengers preview video
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 03:18:46 pm »
I JUST PURCHASED THE EXPASSION AND ALREADY POSSESSED 8 FSDREAMT PRODUCTS INCLUDING THE GSX, AND THE RESULT IS THAT GSX WORKS AS I ALWAYS, DO NOT SEE PASSENGERS ANYWHERE ANY SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION FOR THE CONTROL PANEL?

asturias

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2018, 03:19:52 pm »
I JUST PURCHASED THE EXPASSION AND ALREADY POSSESSED 8 FSDREAMT PRODUCTS INCLUDING THE GSX, AND THE RESULT IS THAT GSX WORKS AS I ALWAYS, DO NOT SEE PASSENGERS ANYWHERE ANY SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION FOR THE CONTROL PANEL?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2018, 03:34:27 pm »
So far, it seems animated passengers is only available when you have a bus to take passengers to/bring passengers from an aircraft

And why you say that ? Passenger will surely use jetways too.

airnz515

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2018, 09:10:01 pm »
So far, it seems animated passengers is only available when you have a bus to take passengers to/bring passengers from an aircraft

And why you say that ? Passenger will surely use jetways too.

I realise they'll use the jetway but most jetways in New Zealand (where I mostly fly) don't use glass jetways. What I mean is is it possible to get passengers boarding and disembarking using airstairs as well as jetway when both are available at the ramp. So far, passengers will only use the stairs when the aircraft is parked at a remote stand.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2018, 09:32:22 pm »
What I mean is is it possible to get passengers boarding and disembarking using airstairs as well as jetway when both are available at the ramp.

Airstairs are typically used only by the cleaning crew, if there's a jetway available. The only reason I can think of when using stairs on a jetway-equipped parking stand, is when the jetway is out of service. Happened to me once...

airnz515

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2018, 11:43:54 pm »
What I mean is is it possible to get passengers boarding and disembarking using airstairs as well as jetway when both are available at the ramp.

Airstairs are typically used only by the cleaning crew, if there's a jetway available. The only reason I can think of when using stairs on a jetway-equipped parking stand, is when the jetway is out of service. Happened to me once...

Here in New Zealand is it's very common to have passengers using both stairs and jetway at the same time. Both major airlines use dual boarding on domestic A320 services where passengers seating in the front half of the plane board via the jetway and passengers seated in the back half board via airstairs (walk across the tarmac). The terminal is accessed by walking up jetway stairs by passengers using the rear airstairs.

goodperson36

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2018, 12:42:53 am »
Hi Guys I don't know why the fuel truck keeps going all the way under the aircraft is thier any setting i need to do to keep this from happening. I attached a picture...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2018, 01:51:07 am »
Hi Guys I don't know why the fuel truck keeps going all the way under the aircraft is thier any setting i need to do to keep this from happening. I attached a picture...

Not sure why you posted this in a thread related to passengers but, the reason for the fuel truck for going in the middle of the airplane, is simply that airplane hasn't been customized with the proper fuel point.

We surely cannot pre-configure each and every airplane out there, that's why GSX has an airplane editor that allows you to do just that.

NEMMO

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2018, 05:46:48 pm »
Hello! Can You tell me is there any way to correct passengers positions to correct the appearance of them related to Jetways positions/ This screenshot was made in LTAI (Justsim) with SODE Jetways by default. Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2018, 03:04:10 pm »
Hello! Can You tell me is there any way to correct passengers positions to correct the appearance of them related to Jetways positions/ This screenshot was made in LTAI (Justsim) with SODE Jetways by default.

Already answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,18889.msg131473.html#msg131473

asturias

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2018, 11:34:31 pm »

Good evening, why are not passengers on third party gate?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2018, 11:36:46 pm »
Good evening, why are not passengers on third party gate?

What do you mean with "3rd party gate" ? If a jetway is a CTRL+J, you cannot see passengers inside. It must be SODE: either replaced by GSX OR provided by the scenery.

asturias

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2018, 11:57:09 pm »

in this example is the EKCH scenario of FlyTampa and the catwalk is made of glass, can not the passengers be seen unless it is adding one of GSX?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2018, 12:30:01 am »
the catwalk is made of glass, can not the passengers be seen unless it is adding one of GSX?

As I've said, if a jetway is a CTRL+J, you cannot see passengers inside. It must be SODE: either replaced by GSX OR provided by the scenery. Other users are working on FlyTampa EKCH customization:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,18901.msg131258.html#msg131258

hopefully, it will be finished and released there but, of course, you can do it yourself, as explained in the manual and on the video tutorial posted in the GSX section (this is the "Backdoor" section, BTW).