Author Topic: GSX Level 2 - passengers preview video  (Read 22096 times)

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
GSX Level 2 - passengers preview video
« on: June 22, 2018, 10:24:40 pm »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

nbl5370g

• Noble Air Virtual Airline
Re: GSX Level 2 - passengers preview video
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 12:08:02 am »
looking good but the passengers need some hand luggage etc
Geoff
NBL5370
Hub Captain
Fleet Manager
Noble Air Virtual

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 06:05:53 am »
That's what I was thinking, who boards a plane nowadays without a carry on.  That aside, it looks great, I can hardly wait.

Jerry
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 06:07:25 am by Jerrymc3 »
MSFS2020 PROSIM738
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi MB
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Gigabyte RTX 3090 TI 24GB
OC EFIS,MCP,FWD/AFT Ovhd,COM,NAV,ADF,XPND

paulwain

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 10:36:02 am »
Even though this a good idea, I think we should be lucky that we even got passengers. I thinking adding baggage to passengers etc will effect the frames even more. Especially if Deborading a large aircraft

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 12:28:16 am »
The lack of any carry-on was the first thing I noticed (other than the aircrew with bags).

Preview looks terrific!
In real life, waiting for passengers to get their stuff together is the process that slows de-boarding and spreads the passengers out as they approach the stairs.
Would be nice to see a few pax with bags.  :)
Aussie
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6

goodperson36

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 04:03:43 pm »
There is no way I am paying again for a GSX upgrade or whatever you call this. Number one you still haven't fixed the issue with Preparv4 where you have three lugged trucks and the third lugged truck runs through the other 2 lugged trucks the gas truck runs through the aircraft and sits their. I understand I am using the posky freeware A319 but I am assuming that GSX only works with payware aircraft which I do not own because it's very difficult to fly those aircraft. I don't understand why no one else is having the same problems with this maybe it's my free ware aircraft who knows....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 04:09:03 pm »
There is no way I am paying again for a GSX upgrade or whatever you call this.

You doesn't seem to get the fact this is an expansion, so you are supposed to pay only if you are interested in the new features. We obviously added several updates to the base GSX product with this release.

Number one you still haven't fixed the issue with Preparv4 where you have three lugged trucks and the third lugged truck runs through the other 2 lugged trucks the gas truck runs through the aircraft and sits their.

It doesn't do that.

I understand I am using the posky freeware A319

On an A319, you might consider using only one loader, since they barely fit, especially when they have 3 carts. But that's not obviously a GSX "problem", or something we should "fix".

It's up to your ability to configure correctly an airplane which is not included with GSX.

I don't understand why no one else is having the same problem

Maybe because many use payware airplanes that we, or the original developer, made their configuration for GSX ?

goodperson36

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 04:52:07 pm »
Okay then how do you request a one loader in preparv4 how is this done where is their a tutorial on this. Matter of fact I was told that the loading carts problem was an issue with prepar3v4 not its not....interesting
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 04:54:29 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2018, 04:55:08 pm »
Okay then how do you request a one loader in preparv4 how is this done where is their a tutorial on this. Matter of fact I was told that the loading carts problem was an issue with prepar3v4 not its not....interesting

To disable a loader, you must disable the cargo door in the GSX airplane configuration.

goodperson36

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 10:58:44 pm »
Do I have to have fsdreamteam Airports installed to use GSX or can i use that by itself...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2018, 11:04:17 pm »
Do I have to have fsdreamteam Airports installed to use GSX or can i use that by itself...

You must have FSDT airports to use GSX FOR FREE.

The whole point of purchasing it, is that you can use it everywhere. That's how GSX always worked since it was released, and Level 2 is exactly the same.

goodperson36

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2018, 12:15:02 am »
I do have a paid version of GSX so i guess your answer is no since i have a paid copy of GSX... I also have another question on GSX this is not the the version 2
you just put out but for the regular GSX when I go to reinstal. In the select destination folder its asking if i want to install GSX into the folder that says
c:\program files (x86)\ addon manager... or do I change this destination and put it into the regular program files where Prepar3v4 was installed to where I installed prepar since i no longer use FSX. so when I go straight to program file prepar shows up in that file.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2018, 12:22:19 am »
I do have a paid version of GSX so i guess your answer is no since i have a paid copy of GSX...

You asked if you were required to have the FSDT sceneries to use GSX, so I replied to that one. Having the paid version of GSX is a *requirement* to be able to BUY the Level 2 Expansion. That's why is called "Expansion", it doesn't work without GSX and it cannot even be activated, if you don't own GSX already.

Again, the FSDT airports are in fact a "free zone" so, both GSX and GSX Level 2 will always work there, regardless if they are purchased or not.

In the select destination folder its asking if i want to install GSX into the folder that says c:\program files (x86)\ addon manager... or do I change this destination and put it into the regular program files where Prepar3v4 was installed to where I installed prepar since i no longer use FSX. so when I go straight to program file prepar shows up in that file.

Just accept the default. Not being forced to install "into" the simulator is a big advantage. The only reason why you might want to choose a different folder (and choosing the one the sim is installed into is not a smart choice), is if you don't have enough space on C: so, you can select another drive, like D: E: F: etc, and GSX and all the other FSDT product will all stay there, nice and tidy, without messing your simulator folder.

goodperson36

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2018, 12:25:33 am »
thank you kindly umberto I am going to take your advice and work on GSX and getting it to work right and then YES I will buy the expansion thanks again sir......

airnz515

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2018, 01:03:58 pm »
Is it possible to get animated passengers descending the aft airstairs and ascending the stairs into the jetway when you're parked at gate with a jetway (not at a remote stand). So far, it seems animated passengers is only available when you have a bus to take passengers to/bring passengers from an aircraft (which obviously doesn't happen when you're parked at the terminal with a jetway attached).