Author Topic: Delta Airlines Gates  (Read 5964 times)

jotafl

Delta Airlines Gates
« on: June 21, 2018, 01:49:47 pm »
Hello Umberto or any other staff at fsdreamteam,

Thank you for your hard work, really appreciate the excellent addons you guys produce and the support you give. Hope you keep enjoying the vacations here in the USA.

The only request I have is if you can implement the new Delta gates at KLAX which are in terminal 2 and 3 now. I have a separate KLAX_AP.BGL with the right gates but every time I do the Live Update the update will halt at that file asking me if I want to overwrite the file with a new file, when I say yes and a I check the gate assignment it is still the old gates at terminal 5. No big deal as I can copy the file with the correct gates after the update but it is a pain when I do the LU and come back and it stopped in that file.

The following picture depicts the gates at T2/T3 *= heavy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v73etkytmw3j7fh/KLAX.Bmp?dl=0

Thanks.

Jay

jotafl

Re: Delta Airlines Gates
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 03:39:34 pm »
Hello Umberto, hope you had a great time while vacationing in the US. I know I did not request any reply on this posting, but since I check for new updates every week and the message keeps appearing telling me if I want to update the new LAX bgl file and I keep clicking no.

Can you let me know if this will be implemented in a future update, so I can keep checking?

Thank you!

Jay :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 03:46:16 pm »
We'll try to find some time to have a look at this. At this time, you should imagine we are very busy working on the GSX Level 2 expansion, and then KORD V2.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 12:50:42 am »
  You could also use ADE and do it yourself, it only takes a couple minutes.

jotafl

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 03:15:02 am »
  You could also use ADE and do it yourself, it only takes a couple minutes.

Hi Dave, if you read the first post pretty much that is what I did, it is just a pain to......well, if you read the first post then you understand where I coming from, thanks for the reply though.

:)

jotafl

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 03:17:06 am »
We'll try to find some time to have a look at this. At this time, you should imagine we are very busy working on the GSX Level 2 expansion, and then KORD V2.

Hi Umberto, if you want I can send you the file already edited so you can implement it in the update, it is just a pain the neck to click no every time you do an automatic update. Take care Umberto.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 01:48:27 pm »
Hi Umberto, if you want I can send you the file already edited so you can implement it in the update

Sure, that would help a lot.

jotafl

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 05:24:07 pm »
Hi Umberto, if you want I can send you the file already edited so you can implement it in the update

Sure, that would help a lot.

Private message sent with file link.

Jay :)

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2018, 06:35:06 am »
 What would also be nice is a changelog so that the users can see what has been done to the airport files to be able to make their own decision on if they'd like to update it or not. I've done so much customization to all of my FSDT airport files that I most often decline any afx updates. Knowing what has been updated or fixed would be very helpful.

jotafl

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2018, 01:57:07 am »
Hello Umberto, quick question, did you get my pvt message with the link? I know you are very good with the replies and I sent you 2-3 pvt messages with the link and haven't heard anything back. Let me know.

Take care,

Jay

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 09:03:16 am »
Yes, of course I have.

Lhpdx40

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 09:07:22 pm »
I would love to get a hold of this updated afcad..........

jotafl

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 11:41:58 pm »
I would love to get a hold of this updated afcad..........

Just sent you a message. Hopefully the team will incorporate this into a new update soon.  ;)

tk92

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2018, 07:42:20 pm »
May I please request the updated AFCAD as well? :D The old parking places are a bit outdated....

Thank you so much!