Author Topic: Certain numeric keys resets my view when in the 3D custom parking editor  (Read 1541 times)

captain420

I am trying to use the 3D Parking Editor in GSX. NumPad 8 is to move the selected object forward, which it does, but everytime I press it, it also changes the view of the plane making it difficult for me to see. Certain keys does this and I'm not sure why. I checked my P3D > Options > Controls to see if anything is mapped to NumPad 8, NumPad 2 and there's nothing.

I'm using P3D 4.1, and Chaseplane. How do you change or cycle through external views while in the 3D Editor?

How do you pan around the camera while in SLEW MODE?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 12:21:20 pm by captain420 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I'm using P3D 4.1, and Chaseplane. How do you change or cycle through external views while in the 3D Editor?

That's likely the problem. If you see a key doing a double function (moving an object in GSX and changing the view in your case), it means an addon has taken that key, and sent it back to the sim, and that's likely Chaseplane.

But you won't find Chaseplane's keys assignments in the default Controls menu of the sim: you must look for it in Chaseplane, and eventually change it/disable it.

How do you pan around the camera while in SLEW MODE?

Press SPACE on the keyboard, so the mouse cursor will change into a cross, then move the mouse up/down/left/right. Release the SPACE to exit from pan.