Author Topic: SODE Jetways in EDDM  (Read 2790 times)

louis1900

SODE Jetways in EDDM
« on: June 20, 2018, 10:40:00 pm »
Good Afternoon, I have a little issue regarding SODE jetways in EDDM airport. When i Installed it, i runned p3d v4.2 and everything was fine, sode worked with pmdg 737 fs labs 320. after an FSDT update, I runned again the sim and EDDM now shows double gates, SODE ones and the regular. Any help of what could it be? thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SODE Jetways in EDDM
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 02:13:48 am »
GSX doesn't have any effect on jetways in 3rd party sceneries so, this cannot possibly caused by the update.

simsuper80

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 09:39:15 pm »
I am having something similar. additional jetways have been added, one of them is sitting on taxiway c4. the only way to remove them is by disabling gsx
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:41:05 pm by simsuper80 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 01:21:37 am »
I'll can only repeat and confirm:

- GSX doesn't have any effect on jetways in 3rd party sceneries, unless you go through the whole process of excluding jetways and replacing them with the customization page.

- GSX doesn't touch SODE jetways.

I assume you use a 3rd party scenery for EDDM ? If you use the default EDDM, you should see jetways replaced by GSX, but the default ones should have been disabled everywhere by the installer. Check the GSX Control Panel, if it says default jetways has been disabled.