Author Topic: Just curious **SOLVED**  (Read 3052 times)

unc1rlm

Just curious **SOLVED**
« on: June 20, 2018, 02:57:20 pm »
I have all of your sceneries...almost all  :)   buts lets say I want to stop all the little vehicles just running around doing nothing....can I just turn them off and not affect GSX,

Thanks Umberto...Hope you got some rest during your vacation...first in 10 years...you do work hard.

Bob M.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 06:50:48 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Just curious
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 02:52:01 am »
Some of them can be turned off with the "Ground traffic" option in the Addon Manager, others might have a dedicated entry in the YouControl menu of the scenery.

It's possible some scenery cannot deactivate all ground traffic, but right not I don't fully remember which ones.

unc1rlm

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 04:06:03 pm »
Thanks Umberto :)   

Bob M.

unc1rlm

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 04:12:10 pm »
Sorry..
I looked at this post:   www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17250.0.html
and didn't see anything about turning off the moving animated vehicles. Obviously I don't understand. Nothing in Control F12.

Thanks,
Bob M.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 04:56:46 am »
It's not clear what scenery you are referring to. Assuming you are referring to KSDF, because you linked to a thread in the KSDF section, I assure you that one DOES have a "Enable Ground Traffic" on the YouControl menu of the SCENERY.

The issue is, from your screenshot ( pardon me if I cannot immediately recognize which FSDT scenery is, assuming it is an FSDT scenery in the first place...), you called the GSX menu, not the scenery YouControl menu.

- If a scenery has a YouControl menu ( most of the FSDT sceneries have it ), it's by default set on CTRL+F12, unless you changed it. In this case, the first page of the menu should have two options: calling the YouControl menu of the scenery or calling GSX.

- If a scenery doesn't have a YouControl menu ( all default or 3rd party ), by default, pressing CTRL+F12 will open the GSX menu, uUnless you change it.

- By default, if you press CTRL+Shift+F12, it will always open GSX, regardless if the scenery has a YouControl menu or not. Unless you change it, of course.

So, if you don't see the YouControl menu, either you are on a scenery that doesn't have one, or you changed the key assignments to have GSX on CTRL+F12 and YouControl on something else. You can check your key assignments under the Couatl Settings -> Key Mapping menu.

unc1rlm

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 12:59:54 pm »
Thanks...I will look at key assignments...the scenery I was using was fsdreamteam Louisville...I have Memphis and Charlotte... (the newer later sceneries) Maybe I need to remove GSX and reinstall all the sceneries. Anyway..It's not critical...for my own personal flavor....I  just wanted to disable the extra eye candy...

Have a great day....
Bob M.

unc1rlm

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 02:17:37 pm »
Umberto...I figured out what it was. I have Ultimate Traffic Live and in the key assignments...they have 2 assignments for Increase and Decrease Traffic and they are Ctrl..Shift..F11 and F12...so I just deleted both and now the menu's are working right.

There may be others that are having the same problem and have UTLive.

Thanks,
Bob M.