Author Topic: GSX Level 2 - More control over the passengers?  (Read 13273 times)

FireCapt

Re: GSX Level 2 - More control over the passengers?
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2018, 01:22:54 pm »
that would be excellent, Umberto  ;D

airbumps

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 09:06:26 am »
Ever thought about interacting with FSCaptain?

FSCaptain has a defined number of passengers set for each flight. I don't beleive thats a variable thats connected in any way to P3D (although it does load the payload stations based on a weight estimate). But there might be a way for GSX to read the passenger number variable direct from FSCaptain.

The people at FSCaptain have always been VERY supportive for further interactions with GSX and adjusted parts of their program to read GSX L variables.

Just a thought...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2018, 11:34:27 pm »
But there might be a way for GSX to read the passenger number variable direct from FSCaptain.

The people at FSCaptain have always been VERY supportive for further interactions with GSX and adjusted parts of their program to read GSX L variables.

We already documented all the ( two ) required variables, in the most recent version of the GSX manual, and they are already working in the current GSX version, just with a simulated number of passenger, but it's more than enough for any developer to add support for this in his code and test it and, the moment we'll release the expansion, the simulated number will be replaced with actual animated passengers.

nbl5370g

• Noble Air Virtual Airline
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2018, 10:43:48 am »
So what you are saying is that when I am loading the PMDG 738 that GSX will load 139 pax and there is no way to change this. I have been trying to get pax aboard but each time it wants to load 139 pax even if I change the number of pax in the fmc load setup.
Geoff
NBL5370
Hub Captain
Fleet Manager
Noble Air Virtual

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2018, 10:46:41 am »
Have a look at the GSX Manual, Page 29, the Estimate passengers number option.