Author Topic: Flightbeam KPHX v.2 show as Installed and in Trail Mode in Addon Manager  (Read 1633 times)

CVO110

Addon Manager shows Flightbeam KPHX v.2 as being Installed in Trail Mode. However, KPHX was and is registered via Flightbeam manager. After the 5 minute time in GSX, it says the Demo period has expired. KPHX is still registered with Flightbeam and working fine, even after FSDreamteam Timeout.

Addon Manager shows Flightbeam KDEN v.2 as Not Installed in the Scenry. It works fine.

I have uninstalled everything associated with FSDreamteam and Flightbeam from FSX and uninstalled with Windows Uninstaller. I even went to the trouble of removing directories on the drive. Rebooted and loaded FSX. Looking at the Add-ons tab in FSX, the only thing installed is SODE.

I then downloaded fresh installers from FSDreamteam and Flightbeam. Re-installed everything new in FSX. Loaded FSX and Flightbeam KPHX is still showing as being Installed in Trial Mode in Addon manager. I have removed and re-installed several times with the same results. I'm using FSDreateam KDFW to look at the Addon Manager. I have the purchased version of GSX but I have not re-installed it to keep the installed products down to a minimum.  I'm out of ideas. I have searched for an instance of this problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I then downloaded fresh installers from FSDreamteam and Flightbeam. Re-installed everything new in FSX. Loaded FSX and Flightbeam KPHX is still showing as being Installed in Trial Mode in Addon manager.

As already discussed here, this is not a problem:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17990.msg125656.html#msg125656