Author Topic: Passengers Boarding Even If Door Is Closed  (Read 2596 times)

samwheeler

Passengers Boarding Even If Door Is Closed
« on: June 18, 2018, 10:30:05 pm »
After doing some testing and messing around I seem to have found another bug with the latest release. When boarding or deboarding GSX starts to board/deboard the passengers regardless if the door(s) are open. Weird thing is it still flashes "Open Door xx". So it knows the door needs to open, but just boards the passengers anyway. I have tried this with about 5 aircraft some custom gsx.cfgs and then ones provided by GSX itself (ex. PMDG 737, CS757) So it doesn't have anything to do with configs. Has anyone else had this issue?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passengers Boarding Even If Door Is Closed
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 09:06:36 am »
I tried it now and no, boarding/deboarding doesn't start unless you open the door flagged as the preferred exit. So, normally, it will be Exit 1 but, on some planes like the 757, it will be Exit 2.

samwheeler

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 05:05:02 am »
Still happening for me on all my aircraft. Done a full reinstall and still having the same issue..

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 02:54:25 am »
I can only repeat and confirm it doesn't happen here. Are you SURE you are not using a custom configuration, maybe one that set the door to ignore the open/door check ?

samwheeler

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 07:35:27 pm »
Tried installing the older installer from another topic and it is fine now. Really weird. Either way, fixed now!

nsMiro

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 10:01:54 pm »
I have the same problem with the last update. And when it installs an older version (2.3.0.3), it works correctly.
And I also have a problem with the latest update, the stairs after loading the aircraft do not withdraw (so you can not start pushing the plane). And everything works in the older version (2.3.0.3)

I use P3dv4.1, pmdg 737-800 ngx

pls help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 04:57:16 am »
And I also have a problem with the latest update, the stairs after loading the aircraft do not withdraw (so you can not start pushing the plane).

Already discussed and answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17925.0.html