Author Topic: GSX will not to park big Aircraft  (Read 2630 times)

Kjelle

GSX will not to park big Aircraft
« on: June 16, 2018, 11:41:31 pm »
Hello.
I have P3d v.4.2 and many addons. When I will too park my new aircraft Qualitywings Boeing 787 on the gate for great aircraft say GSX that airport is so small for this aircraft. GSX do not work. Why?
Kjelle

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: GSX will not to park big Aircraft
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 11:43:34 pm »
That particular parking spot might not be big enough for the plane. Parking spots come in all different sizes. You didn't really specify where you tried this, so can't really help you much here.
Captain Kevin

BillS511

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 05:30:32 am »
Page 31 of the GSX manual under Max Allowed Wingspan.
This option allows to override the parking radius in the scenery AFCAD, used to verify
if a parking is too small to fit a certain parking.

windshear

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 05:44:49 pm »
I also saw it in MEM even though I changed the AFCAD it says its too small which is not true...
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 11:22:12 pm »
I also saw it in MEM even though I changed the AFCAD it says its too small which is not true...

Since KMEM (assuming you mean FSDT KMEM) comes with a GSX customization file, that one will take priority over any data in the AFCAD, so you can only set the airplane Wingspan in the GSX customization page.

And, changing the AFCAD just to edit the parking radius or the maximum wingspan, is entirely useless, because what's in the GSX customization file will always take precedence over the same data in the AFCAD.