Author Topic: GSX Level 2 expansion announced:SODE jetways and animated passengers everywhere  (Read 113602 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
In this expansion are we going to have repaints for the buses?

Yes, they are very easy to do for us. We already have several colors, but more can be added with no effort on our part.

danielgonzalez

Dear friends,

I'm happy for the announcement of GSX Level 2, I watched the previews you uploaded on YouTube and I must say: It's very amazing  :o !!! Congratulations!

I have a question to you guys, let me tell you: I'm an aircraft developer and I released a business jet almost a year ago and I want to develop some more in the future. Are you guys considering a possibility in the future for implementing support to business jets (from smaller to bigger ones)? Maybe not in the core GSX product but here on Level 2 expansion.

Thank you so much and congrats once again guys.
I admire your work a lot!

Kind regards,

Carlos D. González
Addon Developer

Mikeyankeevictor

Great idea. At the moment the flight crew are male, the cabin crew female. Will you get some gender balance in the final product?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Great idea. At the moment the flight crew are male, the cabin crew female. Will you get some gender balance in the final product?

It depends on the availability of the models, since we licensed them from a commercial provider, not modeled them internally.

nordicman

Saw the 2nd video and frankly if you don't have FSDT GSX you should go back to playstation. This is just the start in my opinion of the future in flight sim and GSX is a must have. LEGEND!!

trisho0

What about leaving GSX level 1 for FSX and level 2 to P3Dv4?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 11:02:12 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
What about leaving GSX level 1 for FSX and level 2 to P3Dv4?

Nobody will be forced to buy the Level 2 expansion. It's an EXPANSION precisely for that reason.

And, Level 2 is still technically compatible with FSX (although some features won't appear in FSX, like the dynamic jetway numbers, which use the native P3D4 PDK) and, if one doesn't goo to high with settings and/or doesn't use a memory-hungry airplane or a very detailed scenery, it WILL run without crashes so, it wouldn't be right if we blocked FSX, just because SOME FSX users might get an OOM.

That's why there's a Trial to begin with: if you use FSX, we strongly suggest TRYING the expansion with your configuration before purchasing it, something that is always best to do in any case.

Loc

Is it possible with GSX Level2?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl

I'm not sure what you are asking for. Passsengers walking out without a Bus ? Yes, this is planned. But forget that passenger density, the sim simply won't handle it.

Anders Bermann

I'm not sure what you are asking for. Passsengers walking out without a Bus ? Yes, this is planned. But forget that passenger density, the sim simply won't handle it.

That's really nice. How do you set the 'starting point' for the passengers without the bus? Is that set manually for each gate/parking area?
Best regards, Anders

bedgie

Can't wait for this to come out. great to see passengers finally.
The animation could do with a bit of polishing though, as it looks like everyone has a case of explosive diarrhoea and they are clenching their butts closed as they try to make it to the terminal.

Hnla

That is so ridiculous, this isn't 1960, there is never that many people out on the tarmac.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 01:34:49 pm by virtuali »

FireCapt

Umberto,
those of use that have Rex Worldwide Airport to replace the default airports. will GSX Level 2 allow us to work with them make SODE jetways and such?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
those of use that have Rex Worldwide Airport to replace the default airports. will GSX Level 2 allow us to work with them make SODE jetways and such?

That product only changes models and textures, so by installing GSX Level 2, even such "enhanced" jetways ( nicer, but still buggy, and only a single jetway per gate ) will be replaced automatically, since they use the same GUID of the default model.

We'll just have to make sure we can disable them in the installer, but this shouldn't be a problem, since I own that product, so I'll make sure this will be tested.

FireCapt

Thanks sir  ;D