FSDreamTeam forum
December 13, 2018, 07:34:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: N7 Taxiway Sign  (Read 2223 times)
bluestar

« on: June 07, 2018, 09:42:08 PM »

As I was taxing from UPS via N7 I noticed that the taxiway sign was backwards, it read 07R-25L, it should be 25L-07R. Very minor issue for a great scenery.  Smiley
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 09:43:39 PM »

Noted.

Dave_YVR
Beta tester

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 01:00:51 AM »

Should be 26R/08L.
JFMITCH1716

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 11:55:49 PM »

I had CYVR working some time before a crash.  I have done a clean install but the cyvr_setup.exe didn't work and at no time have I been asked for my serial number.  Is there a simple method explaining how to get CYVR up and running.  Yes I'm a  bit slow , had a hemoragic stroke about a year ago.

What should happen after I click on cyvr_fsx_setup.exe

Jim
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 08:49:04 AM »

It's not very clear what do you mean with "the cyvr_setup.exe didn't work". Please clarify.

at no time have I been asked for my serial number

Our installers never ask for a Serial Number, your Serial Number is inserted in the sim, through the Addon Manager menu.

What should happen after I click on cyvr_fsx_setup.exe

The installer will start and will install the product, of course. If it doesn't, try your antivirus and be sure it's not mistakenly blocking the installer.

Also, if you are impatient, and double-click again because you don't see the installer starting up (possibly because the antivirus is blocking or slowing down its startup because it's scanning it), a second copy will prevent the installer from starting, so you'll have to restart Windows and try again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: