Author Topic: "Baggage loading in progress" forever?! **SOLVED**  (Read 57310 times)

bhorv67

Re: "Baggage loading in progress" forever?!
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2018, 04:34:12 am »
As I was troubleshooting the issue, I realized there's a later version of GSX available on the FSDT site. I had 2.3.0.1 installed. I usually run the Live Update utility before every flight, so my question is, why didn't the live update install 2.4?

I thought this might be it, but after installing 2.4, I'm still having the same problem. The baggage handling procedure finishes, but GSX still reports it's in progress.

this is happening at all airports, in both the NGX and Maddog x

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2018, 08:32:18 am »
As I was troubleshooting the issue, I realized there's a later version of GSX available on the FSDT site. I had 2.3.0.1 installed. I usually run the Live Update utility before every flight, so my question is, why didn't the live update install 2.4?

The version number doesn't make any sense when there's a Live Update that can update each FSDT file. If you ran the Live Update, you HAD the latest version of all files for every FSDT product: the version number in the Windows Control Panel only indicates which installer you used to install but, again, since even the installer itself runs the Live Update at the end, if you installed (for example), version 2.3.0.1 yesterday, you already had the very latest version of the files so, downloading the latest installer again was not required.

jannik

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2018, 11:54:03 am »
Hi!
I have also the same problem using PMDG B737-NGX after the newest update of GSX. In earlier versions of GSX all did work perfectly.
In order to simplify and isolate the problem I have tried to use standard aircrafts in standard scenery with the least actions and commands from my side. Below I have described what I think is the most simple and most standard configuration that can provoke the error:

Start FSX:SE on WINDOWS 10 (FSX:SE Version V10.0.G2615.0)
Select FSX Standard Airbus A321 (in World Travel livery)
Select FSX Standard Scenery airport EKVG Parking 5
Press "Fly Now"
Gets the aircraft loaded and the aircraft view inside the cockpit are shown
Gets message: "Airport cache loaded successfully"
Inside the cockpit reset the "Master warning"
Going to outside view using F11
Opening all doors using NUM , + 1 and 2 and 3
Request boarding (do not bother with fuel and catering)
GSX MSG: Bording requested
Selected handling by Aviator
GSX MSG: Handling by Aviator
Gets 3 passenger stairs attached to aircraft
Gets 2 cargo load belt vans attached to aircraft
GSX MSG: Boarding passengers now
Baggage trains arrives and start loading of baggage and containers
Bus arrives
Bus doors opens
Getting frequent messages on progress on boarding passengers up to 66/66
Bus doors closes and bus drives away
GSX MSG: Baggage loading in progress
Baggage trains drives away
The 2 cargo load belts are lowered and the cars are backing away to the safe distance (apprx. 20 M from aircraft)
In "activate ground services" the "Baggage loading in process" are still shown
Waiting for around 15 minutes - nothing happens
Using key controls to close all the doors - after successfull close nothing happens
Trying to activate the pushback, but gets the message "Departure clearance requested, waiting for other services to complete". The load ramps are still in secure distance from
aircraft. All 3 passenger stairs are still attached to the 3 passenger doors

Hope this helps to solve the problem
Kind Regards
Jannik

f.skywalker

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2018, 04:07:46 pm »
Hi GSX Team,

i have the same Problem with my PMDG NGX 738
and  a friend of me have this Problem with the FS Labs A32x

Frank from EDDM

Rocco31alpha

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2018, 09:53:59 pm »
Hi pilots,
the same in my FSX-SE! I had to download the complete Simulator again. Everything as an admin. I have a lot of Addons inside. But it always worked. Now I started some flights mith my Project Airbus A319 in LSGG, LEPA and EDDH.. and: the baggage loading never ends. I mean, the loader makes the loading, the load-trucks go away, but the loaders are staying the whole time next to the Cargo-ramps at the plane. They usually go away and the message "Baggage loading complete, Close EXIT 1 and so far.." Now nothing Comes and I am waiting for the pusher. But he cannot start his job, because the other services are in progress. I did the update more times. So now I Need some help.. Please!

Thank you and have a nice evening.

p3dx3

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2018, 07:38:56 pm »
I ran as admin the Live Update today and it works on departure but arrival I select deboard, then board for next flight, and the vehicles do nothing. P3D 4.2

jotafl

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2018, 03:23:00 am »
I ran as admin the Live Update today and it works on departure but arrival I select deboard, then board for next flight, and the vehicles do nothing. P3D 4.2

I think I do have the live update "run as admin" as default but will check tomorrow to see if it works for me. At least the loading will work and push back would be available without restarting. Txs for the find.

skyymann

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2018, 05:44:53 am »
Hi Umberto,

I hate to pile on but:  Exact same issue in P3DV4.2, using both the Aerosoft A319 (Beta) and PMDG 737 at a number of airports to include FSDT KCLT. Boarding never completes. You never get the "Ding" showing boarding is complete, so I have to reset position to push back.

Scott

DavidGee

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2018, 01:46:15 pm »

here is the same thing regarding this topic, same thing happen with FSLabs in the latest flights and now PMDG does the same thing, something has changed con previous update :P

EDIT: just arrived in EDDF, deboarding OK, re-boarding for recheck "bug" and staircase is still there after all the cargo has been reloaded
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 08:00:02 pm by davideguadagno »

jotafl

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2018, 04:26:10 pm »

I think I do have the live update "run as admin" as default but will check tomorrow to see if it works for me. At least the loading will work and push back would be available without restarting. Txs for the find.

Did check and I do have the run as admin as default in my shortcut but decided to run the updater from the file itself with admin rights, did the update and ran P3Dv4.2 as I always do, request boarding and still is happening at the end, they just wait there. So yes, it did not work for me.

mikestout

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2018, 06:17:25 am »
I am going to have to uninstall GSX until a fix is found because its messing with my P3D v4.2

Mike

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2018, 08:46:20 am »
I am going to have to uninstall GSX until a fix is found because its messing with my P3D v4.2

GSX doesn't obviously mess with anything in the sim. The only thing this issue is causing, is to require to restart Couatl when it happens.

Rocco31alpha

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2018, 12:03:42 pm »
Good morning, sorry but the restart of couatl did nothing. What can I do? It’s nearly the most important and best Addon what should work. Please help us.

srcooke

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2018, 12:33:54 pm »
Good morning, sorry but the restart of couatl did nothing. What can I do? It’s nearly the most important and best Addon what should work. Please help us.

RESET your position and request push-back, no need to restart COUATL
Regards
Stephen Cooke

Rocco31alpha

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2018, 01:24:04 pm »
Yes, that is the only thing that works. But it would be great when the baggage loading completes by itself.. oh my goodness. Is that right, that in the upcoming update there will be human people who will go from the bus to the airplane?? Oh my good, I hope that will work properly. I am waiting for this. 😍