Author Topic: Unable to Register products. Still in TRIAL Mode after key entered ** SOLVED **  (Read 12099 times)

PURESOUND98

Well after a week of extreme frustration I finally fixed this issue. I first took my computer to Data Doctors to have them do a complete virus scan and uninstall Trend Micro. After a day and 1/2 then were unable to get this software working. I was about ready to give up when I decided to change the COUATL to Run As Administrator. Well that solved the problem. Now it recognizes the scenery and activated it.

And how the heck did you actually do that??? I am about ready to trash this junk and move on!!! I am VERY upset that this "problem" has NOT been worked out!!!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I was about ready to give up when I decided to change the COUATL to Run As Administrator. Well that solved the problem. Now it recognizes the scenery and activated it.

Fact you had to run Couatl as Administrator clearly indicates an existing problem with your system. Most likely an issue with your user account of your file permissions on disk.

- Couatl doesn't require to run as Administrator. It's a 100% fully compliant UAC app, which never tries to use or write any of the system folders.

- Our installer correctly sets file permissions in our own folders, when required.

- We don't install Coauatl as administrator so, if this was really required (it's not), we would have had thousands of users reporting a program not running in the way its installed by default.

Shugario

• Livechads blog
Thank god I found this thread. Trend Micro also caused my issue with registering. It was extremely annoying

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Thanks for your report. We filed a false positive report with Trend Micro.